Three years later- Chapter 18

*HARRY'S P.O.V*

It's been three years since I beat Voldemort, three years since I got my parents back, three years since I've been with my fiancé Ginny, three years since it all ended. The Weasley's, Remus, Tonks, Madeye, Kingsley, Sirius, Layla, my parents, Ron, Hermione, Reg's brother and sisters, Ginny, and I are all currently gathered in Burrow. Tonks raised her glass "I propose a toast." she started "To those who fought with all they have, to Karma for bringing us all back together, To Karma for bringing those we love back and for saving those we love as well. To the best three years we could have ever asked for. To Harry for saving us all. To the perfect life we all ever dreamed of. Cheers." she said "Cheers." said everyone as I noticed that George seemed to disappear.

*STAR'S P.O.V.*

I got his letter, he wants to see me. I got dressed in a navy blue dress and a pair of black boots. I apperated to the Burrow and knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer I ran through the possibility that he was just going to tell me that he doesn't like me when the door opened to reveal Fred "Reg?" he asked "Hey Fred." I said giving him a smile. He pulled me into a hug and then asked me a question "Did you save me during the war?" I nodded as I pulled away "Where's George?" I asked he pointed to the side of the house.

I walked the way Fred pointed and saw George pacing in front of me "Hey George." I said he looked up and smiled at me "Hey Reg." he said coming closer to me "You wanted to talk to me?" I asked "I've made up my mind." he said "And what is your decision?" I asked "My decision is..."

*GINNY'S P.O.V*

I was talking to Hermione when we were cut off by George coming inside with Reg?!?! "Hey guys." she said with a smile "Reg!" we all yelled except Fred and Sirius "Star?" asked Sirius when we all let her out of our hugs "Hi daddy." she said and ran up to him hugging him longer than everyone else.

*STAR'S P.O.V*

I let go of my father and George came up behind me and hugged me that way. I saw Ginny smile "So you guys are together?" asked my dad I nodded as George buried his head in my neck and gave me a kiss.