Stony

Requested by erebe_

Warnings: language - some swearing and some smut (idk it's kinda only mentions of it)

"You're a cheating piece of shit." The team gasped. Nat was going to speak up but Clint poked her in the side, which silenced her. CAP HAD JUST SAID A BAD WORD!!!

"You're a liar who thinks you can get away with anything you do! I'm moving out and I'm taking the team with me."

Peter stood up. "I think we're done playing Monopoly now." He left the living room, where they were playing, quickly followed by Nat, Clint, Bruce, Thor and Rhodey (I know that's not everyone but I can't be bothered to put everyone in).

"Oh god, I thought I would never survive!" Tony walked up to Steve, wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you." He stood on his tiptoes to reach up and kiss his Stevie on the lips.

"I love you too. Come on. Let's go to our room." Steve smirked at Tony.

The rest of the team saw Tony storm out of the living room, followed by an angry Steve.

Once in the bedroom, Tony grabbed Steve's shirt pulling him down so he could kiss him. It was rough and list filled but the passion could still be felt. They walked towards the bed until the back of Tony's legs hit the edge of the bed. Tony lay down on the bed as Steve crawled on top of him.

"Steve..." Steve nibbled on Tony's ear.

"What do you want, baby?" He whispered into his ear. Tony felt Steve's breath on his neck.

"You. I want you..."

Sorry to disappoint you. This was my first real attempt at smut, but this was all I could manage this time.

Thanks for reading.

I hope you like it erebe_

Send in your requests whether they are new requests, or old ones that I haven't yet posted.

YOU ARE UNIQUE

YOU ARE SPECIAL

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE LOVED

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

BE A FRIEND

Please send requests to my inbox