I'm SO sorry (Spideypool)

A/N: again fan art isn't mine. I just thought it was cute.

-----------

Spiderman watched from his perch as five villains were sliced in half, just 50 metres below him. 3 seconds later a figure, wearing a red and black suit with a hood pulled over his head appeared. Spiderman swung down behind the figure just as a large man stepped out from the gloomy darkness. Spiderman managed to knock the man out before he was able to do any damage to the figure.

The figure turned around and Spiderman immediately recognised him as Deadpool. The man - Deadpool - took a step closer to Spiderman. They were now face to face - with the exception of Spidey being upside down. Deadpool brought his gloved hand up to Spidey's chin and pulled down the mask, leaving his eyes covered. Deadpool leaned forward to place a kiss on Spidey's lips but he was stopped by a hand on his chest, pushing him away gently.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realise. I suppose I should've asked. What's her name?"

"HIS name is Wade. Wade Wilson. He's amazing and he's the love of my life. I wouldn't DREAM of cheating on him."

Deadpool gave his signature smirk. There was something about it that reminded Spiderman of his boyfriend.

"What if I told you I was Wade?"

"I wouldn't believe you." Deadpool cocked his head to the side and smirked once again.

"Is that so?" Deadpool brought his hand up to his own mask and slowly - agonisingly so - pulled it off, revealing his scarred face underneath. "Peter?" But there was no answer. The space in front of Wade was now empty. Wade searched for Peter in the intricate maze of alleyways before he decided to go home. Who knows - Peter might have gone back there.

Wade climbed through the open window by the fire escape. Their - Wade and Peter's - flat was on the fifth floor. Once he was safely inside he called out Peter's name. It was silent for a few seconds before he called out Peter's name again. This time he heard a small sob coming from the bathroom. He made his way there and knocked on the door. But the door didn't stay closed. As soon as he tapped on it, it slowly opened. He walked in and saw a heap of read and blue in the corner. He knelt beside Peter and gently put his arms around him. Peter immediately burst into floods of tears.

"Peter. I'm so sorry. I should've told you. I'm sorry. Petey, ssshhhh, you're okay now." Wade kept whispering into Peter's ear, until Peter lifted his head to look into Wade's eyes.

"Why didn't you tell me? You could've died and I would never know."

"I'm sorry. I didn't tell you because I didn't want you to get hurt." Wade and Peter sat there on the bathroom floor for a few minutes before Wade picked Peter up, in his strong arms, and carried him to their bed. They fell asleep shortly after that, Peter cuddled into Wade's chest, but not before whispering 'I love you' to each other.

-----------

A/N: I have two more one shots (and one that has been requested by my best friend) that I need to upload, but I'm a lazy piece of shit and I can't be bothered to do it now so they will be up by tomorrow. Also, for those who enjoyed the Peter Parker and Harry Osborne one shot, I have a second (and final) part to upload as well. Please bear with me. Don't kill me because I never update.

Thank you guys so much for 1.2k. It means so much. Don't be afraid to reaquest.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF