Peter and Flash

Requested by topdevotee2123

"I'm gonna do it."

"What!!! No, Peter, you can't." Ned turned to Peter with a shocked look on his face.

"No. I need to know Ned. I need to know. I'm going to ask him next period." Ned shrugged. He had tried talking Peter out of it for the past weekend.

Peter left Ned and headed to the library. He had a free period now and he was hoping he would find Flash in the library as well. He walked around for a bit, pretending to look for a book, when he was pushed against a wall. He looked up to see Flash.

"What are you doing?" Peter gasped. 

"I know what you really want to ask me."

"Whhaatt??" Peter stuttered.

"I know you like me. I've seen the way you look at me." Before Peter could say anything, he felt Flash's lips on his. Flash pulled back after a second. "You're in luck. I feel the same." And with that he left, leaving Peter watching him, confused at what had just happened. He brought a hand up to his lips, a smile forming on his lips.

I hope this is what you were looking for . If you guys have any requests please do send them in. I do love interacting with you guys in the comments. Please vote. Love you all.

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

I hope you like it 

Please send requests to my inbox