Tony's A Dick (Stucky)

A/N: fan art is not mine, if any of you know you did it, please tell me so I can credit them. Also please read the note at the bottom.

---------

It was a cold Wednesday evening in January and the Avengers were all sitting round the fire in the living room. Bucky had just left to go get a drink. For some reason, no one really knew why, they all started arguing about who was best. Tony had just said something about Bucky being a villain and all that meaning he couldn't be the best. Steve went to retaliate.

"You think you're so great, huh? Some big man in a suit of armour - take that off and what are you?"

"Naked and ready for you." Tony smirked. Natasha gasped. She knew. Thor blushed. Same mumbled something running out of the room, only to be overtaken by a blue smudge. Wanda buried her face in Vision's chest, trying to get away from the situation. Clint just stood trying not too laugh (Damn Clint!). Steve froze. His mouth open. This was NOT what he wanted.

Suddenly Bucky was standing in front of Tony, a gun aimed at his head. Steve, seeing what was happening, unfroze running round to Bucky, trying to convince him not to shoot Tony. Bucky wrapped his metal arm (knowing how much he liked it) around Steve's waist, pulling him close.

"He's mine." He lowered the gun and put it in his belt. He then whispered something to Steve ad left the room dragging Steve along behind him. Once they were outside, Bucky turned to Steve. "You're moving in with me. I don't want you being in the same building as Tony tonight."

----------

A/N: I know it's crap and I'm sorry I haven't uploaded anything for a long time, but I have a few I have written I just need to upload them to here. I also have exams coming up so I am quite busy with revision but I will try and update regularly (ish).

Thank you again for over 1000 reads.

Also would people like some more Ryan Reynolds x Andrew Garfield. I know some people really liked that so... yeah...

Remember you can request anything and I will do my best.

I'm also hoping to put out an Avengers imagines and preferences book soon so please look out for that. I will tell you guys on here when it's out.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF