Steve and Clint

Requested by @Ratbag360
If you know the ship name for this pairing please do let me know. Remember to keep sending in those requests. I love writing for you guys.

"Steve?" Clint had woken up, the sun shining through the window, and Steve wasn't in bed next to him. He started worrying, then he felt a light breeze. He looked over to the balcony and saw that the door was open. He got out of bed. When at the doorway he saw that Steve was standing there looking out at the city. He walked up behind him and slipped his arms around Steve's waist hugging him tightly.

Steve turned around in Clint's arms. "Hey baby. Do you want some breakfast?" Clint nodded his head. "Come on then." But Clint was refusing to walk to the kitchen so Steve had no choice but to pick him up and carry him there. Clint clung onto Steve like a Koala and once they got to the kitchen he sat at the counter watching as Steve went about cooking their breakfast. 

"I love you." Steve turned around. Neither of them had said those three words in the two months they had been together. Steve smiled softly.

"I love you too, Birdy." He walked over to Clint and kissed him lightly on his nose before returning to the food.

The rest of the day Steve and Clint cuddled in front of the TV watching movies as they had no missions that day.

I hope you like that @Ratbag360.

I LOVE YOU ALL

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 90,000 READS

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

Please send requests to my inbox