Draga Mea (Evanstan)

Chris walked down the cobbled pathway of one of the many back streets of wherever they were meant to be right now. To be honest, he hadn't been paying attention earlier that morning during the briefing. He had been too busy looking - staring - at Sebastian. Or, to be more precise, Sebastian's ass. The things he wished he could have right there and then. But no, he couldn't. For one, Sebastian would never return his feelings, and two, no one knew he was gay.

Chris knew he was lost, but he didn't want to call someone for help. I suppose you could say he was proud. He walked for another five minutes, before he gave up and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He dialled Sebastian's number - yes, he had it memorised - and said Sebastian's name about ten times when he heard the click, telling him that Sebastian had picked up.

"Chris? Can you please stop talking. For just a minute. What's wrong?"

"Seb....?"

"Are you lost - again?" There was a pause. Chris gulped as he could virtually see the smirk across Sebastian's face, the raised eyebrow.

"Yes....?"

"Was that a question... Never mind, where are you. Stay right where you are and I'll come find you. Bye. See you shortly."

"Wait, Seb?"

"What is it now?" To any other person, they may have thought Seb was annoyed, but Chris knew it was only out of a brotherly love the two had for each other. Well, maybe that was an understatement on Chris' part.

"Don't tell Robert. Please. He won't stop going on about it for weeks."

"Okay, I won't. Just stay there and I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Chris sighed as he slipped his phone back into his back pocket and leaned against the wall. After a few minutes of waiting, he slowly grew impatient and eventually slid to the floor. He was extremely tired, and found himself drifting off to sleep. He startled awake when he felt himself being shaken awake. He looked up and saw Sebastian. He was so tired and emotionally exhausted that he flung his arms around Seb and started crying into his shoulder. Chris was slightly embarrassed at this display, but he slowly relaxed when he felt Seb's arms wrap around him, and he heard Seb's reassuring words in his ear.

"Chris? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" Seb asked after a while of just sitting there in each others' arms. Seb pulled away and looked into Chris' blue sparkling eyes.

"I don't know." Chris buried his head in Seb's chest and started crying again.

"Hey, Chris. It's alright. I'm here. You know you can tell me anything."

"Seb. I can't keep it a secret anymore. I tried to, but I just can't. I love you. There, I said it. I love you. Ever since I first saw you, I fell in love with you. I know you're never going to return the feelings, but I had to tell you. It was killing me hiding it. I'll go now." Chris struggled out of Seb's grip.

"Now, why would I want you to go?"

"Don't you hate me now?"

"No. Quite the opposite actually." Seb leaned down and kissed Chris' wet, tear stained lips. "I love you, draga mea."

--------------

"draga mea" means my darling in Romanian (credit to Google Translate).

This is crap, I know. But I thought I would put something up before my exams start. (I have my history exam first thing, and I am so not prepared. Wish me luck.)

I have a part 2 of the Peter Parker and Harry Osborne that I wrote ages ago, a Stony, a Stucky, a Hiddlesworth and a Hawksilver waiting to be uploaded. So yeah....

Also thanks for over 1.7k. I can't believe I have that many reads already.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF