New Book

Hey guys.

I'm still alive. Don't worry.

First thing I want to say (technically ask) is what do you think: is Tony Stark a top or a bottom? I just found that picture ^^^^ amazing. I think it depends who he is with, but if it's Steve we are talking about, he would definitely be a bottom in the bedroom... what do you guys think?

Anyway................................

If any of you follow @stonyunited on Instagram you might have seen one of their most recent posts. It is a bachelor type AU, where Tony is a bachelor and Steve R, Stephen S, T'Challa, Peter Q, Bucky, Bruce, Loki, Rhodey and Thor want to 'win his heart'. Also, with Peter Parker as Tony's adopted son )and the judge).

Anyway, I had a conversation with someone in the comments of this post and I have now decided that I am going to write this AU. I have a few ideas of how to do this, but as you guys know I am not great at writing long AU's. It may take a while, but I am hoping to at least have a few chapters just introducing the guys up by the end of this month. It may, however, take a little longer to get the actual story going though.

And, yes, I will be putting another one shot up this weekend. I'm just a really lazy shit.

Oh and also I learned a new phrase on Wednesday when I was at my friends. It is: "dracu 'pe toate" which is Romanian (in honour of Sebby) for "fuck you all", so I can now say that under my breath in the classroom without people knowing what I am actually saying.

Anyway, this has gone on for far too long. I hope your day went well or is going well depending where you are in the country. I live in England. Where are you guys from?

Also thanks for over 2.9k reads and all the comments and votes.

Please send requests to my inbox

#YOU ARE WORTH IT

Remember:

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE WORTH IT

YOU ARE UNIQUE

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

LOVE PEOPLE

MAKE A DIFFERENCE

BE THANKFUL

and most importantly

BE YOURSELF