Stucky (post-serum)

Requested by Avenger_co-pilot

Innocent! Steve

"Hey punk!! I'm home!!" Right as Bucky said that a tall blonde man ran up to him and jumped into his arms. "I missed you too, punk." Bucky chuckled lightly.

"Why do you have to go??"

"You know why. I have to work, Stevie, you know that."

"No you don't. I have the money that my parents left me." Bucky hugged Steve.

"I know doll. I know. But if I don't work we'll soon run out of money. You know that."

"I know. I know. I just wish you didn't have to leave all the time. I miss you. I miss our cuddles." Bucky wrapped his arms tighter around Steve and took him to the couch. They sat down.

"Well, my boss gave me the next week off so we can make up for lost time, yeah??" Steve hummed in agreement and looked up at Bucky. His baby blue eyes were everything to Bucky.

The two lay there, the TV on quietly in the background, cuddling and kissing for the next three hours before Steve declared he was a tired and Bucky carried him to their bedroom.

What Bucky did next was something that Steve would only find out in the morning. Bucky opened his bedside draw and took out a small black velvet box. He opened it and smiled when he saw the simple silver band.

I hope you like it Avenger_co-pilot.

Short but sweet

I LOVE YOU

THANK YOU

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL

YOU ARE PRECIOUS

YOU ARE WORTH IT

FIND GOOD IN EVERYTHING

HAVE FUN

Please send requests to my inbox