My Thanks

Hello! Thank you all for reading my story. It means the world to me to discover that while I was on a much needed hiatus that I reached 3000 reads. Now in honor of Endgame, and the fact that I will never be able to say this again.

I love you 3000.

Alrighty! Now that that is out of the way. Time for my future plans. I will not continue this series. I will, however, keep writing. I actually I have few story ideas that are not fanfictions, believe it or not! I am happy with them.

I cannot begin to voice my happiness and thankfulness about this book. I want to say thanks to a few people, actually.

Xscapee and someone who didn't want to be named for actually helping me finish this book. I love both of them, and they are sweethearts. If you haven't read their stories, please do.

I would also like to thank I_Am_A_Salad, Jammy4Jams, Gemini_Septic_Moon , and support through this. Thank you all for being concerned about me while I was away. It meant the world to me.

I would also like to thank Consume_The_Darkness for letting me bug him about my endless talk of this story.

I want to thank a special someone who helped me get back to write this. It meant the world to me to have their help. They really helped me come back to this and finish it.

Now! I would love to thank all of you. I loved your comments! They made me laugh, and it was the greatest thing about writing this. I hope you all aren't too mad about the ending. I enjoyed writing the ending, if that helps.

Thank you from Anti, Die, Dark, and (Y/N)!

I hope you all have enjoyed this roller coaster I put you all on! Thank you for reading.

Goodbye for now, my roses!