Chapter 2:

Hello! I was losing my mind because I was seeing the number of readers increase. So thank you all so much. So I decided I am going to try and update this as much as I can. Anyway! On with the story!!
---------------------------------------------------------

"This is where you will be staying." Dark sat as we approached a large door. There were only two doors in the hallway.

The other door had scratch marks up and down the front. The handle was covered in burn marks. The wallpaper on that side was scratched and peeling. Dark noticed my observations and broke the silence.

"Shall we go inside?" His voice knocked me back. My eyes returned to him once again and stepped inside.

The room was huge. In the center, a large ebony bed sat. There was a dark oak dresser to the right of the bed. On the left wall, a door stood. To the left of the door, a desk with a chair made its residence. On the other wall, there was another door.

Dark stood beside me and motioned me to explore. I walked to the door on the left. The door opened quickly with my pull. A bathroom. I walked out as quickly as I walked in.

I walked to the other side of the room, avoiding Dark's obvious stares. I entered the second room to find a large closet. I sensed a shift in the air. I turned to face Dark.

He was now sitting on the bed. He obviously wanted some form of conversation, but he didn't know how to start.

"Who's room is across from me?" I asked as I sat down at the desk. His breath tightened. He smiled at me.

"Why don't you get yourself cleaned up and change into something nice?" He asked changing the conversation. "Once you are ready, I will have a guard escort you to dinner." He smiled again. Something about it seemed like he was trying to be polite. I couldn't refuse. I just simply nodded, and he leaped to his feet. He disappeared in a black and red cloud of smoke.

I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. I held back tears as I saw the bruise from Lord William's slap this morning. Holy shit. This morning. Memories of Mae and Kendra came flooding into mind. I couldn't hold back tears. I stepped into the shower and let the water wash away my pain. It didn't work.
My thoughts wouldn't escape my mind. I began to fully understand the situation I put myself in.
I made a deal with the King of Demons in order to prove my innocence. To prove my innocence, I must find the true killer and bring them to justice. Until then, I am a prisoner in the Three High's castle. Oh shit.

I wrapped a towel around my wet body and made my way to my closet. I put on a long A Line, Sheer neck dark green dress that hugged my curves. I slipped on a pair of black heels. I walked back to the bathroom and put my hair to one side. I began to curl my hair.

I exited my room and saw a blond man standing outside my door. He had a short beard and gorgeous blue eyes. He wore a dark gray suit with a blue handkerchief in the jacket's chest pocket. He faced me and smiled.

"Are you ready, Miss-?" He asked. His voice seemed to be annoyed. Probably mad at the fact that he had to walk me down.

"My name is (Y/N)." I smiled. He stuck out his arm, and I wrapped my arm around his. We began our walk to whatever room Dark planned on eating in.

"My name is Die." The man said after awhile. My heart froze. Die, the Lord of the Three High was walking me to meet King Dark. My breathing had stopped. This man was responsible for the deaths of countless people during the wars. He is one of the most powerful demons in the world. He also just so happened to be walking a human to meet the Demon King. My life was officially going to end.