Chapter 18:

Hello, my roses! I am back! Thank you all for understanding! I hope you are excited!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

"Begin what?" I asked. She smiled wickedly. She grabbed me, and orange clouds surrounded us.

It had been a little bit since I teleported last. My whole body was spinning. I became dizzy.

We teleported to a small room. As soon as we got there, I pushed into a cold metal chair. I was immediately bound by chains. I tried to use my powers, but nothing happened.

"Hera! What are you doing?" I yelled. She turned and revealed a knife. My face went pale.

"What do you think I am going to do, sister?" She hissed. She walked closer to me.

"Stab yourself in the face?" I laughed. Hera smirked and shoved the blade into my leg. I screamed. Blood poured out of my leg. Tears ran down my face.

Hera slowly pulled the blade out, twisting it slightly. She pushed the blade up my body, leaving a line of blood and pain in her wake.

The pain in my leg was starting to fade. I looked down at my bleeding leg and saw slight blue energy flowing up it. Hera noticed it too.

"Aw! That stupid lord of Dark's must think he can save you. What a pity." Hera smiled. She cut my leg again, leaving the knife inside my leg.

Hera moved to the table behind me. She made a slight click as she picked up another knife. She grinned. She faced me, knife in hand. The blade glistened off her orange eyes.

"Hera, please." I whispered. Hera only offered a wicked smile. She drove the knife into my chest. I screamed in pain. Red liquid trickled down my chest. She smiled happily.

I squirmed, trying to get free. She grabbed even more knives, sticking them in different locations. My arms stung from the metal cuts and rope burns. My legs were completely numb. I tried to stay calm, but my mind surged with so many thoughts.

I wanted to find Anti. Every part of me wanted to be with him. Please let me be with him! I just want a family. A little girl or boy who we could raise. Who we could love. That would be great.

I screamed as she began to move the knife that was stuck in my chest. I am going to kill her. I want to kill her.

(Y/N)! Can you hear me?

I screamed. My blood covered the floor. My vision was blurring. I couldn't even see Hera anymore. Little white dots danced in front of my eyes. I looked in front of me, seeing Anti.

An....ti?

Yes! It is me, lass! It is Anti!

I started to cough up blood. My chest burned. My eyes watered as the pain started to disappear and got to my lungs.

I can't... I can't breathe.

It is okay! Die is healing me which will heal you.

I screamed as she dug through my skin more. My chest had a large gash. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

It hurts, Anti. It hurts.

What is she saying?

I completely drowned Hera out. Her voice was slurred and going in and out. I could only hear mumbles.

Something about revenge. Something about wings.

Fuck! (Y/N), stay awake.

The panic in his voice surprised me. He knew. Of course, he did. What else did he know?

What did Hera steal from me?

What? What do you mean?

Dove mentioned something. Hera stole something from me.

He stopped talking. It scared me. I tried to breathe, causing me to scream. Hera smiled. The smile on her face sent chills down my spine.

I don't know. I don't know what she means! Who is Dove?

Hera stuck her hand in my chest. I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could.

Anti!

Hera pulled out my heart. She held it in her hand. She grinned as the organ pulsed in her hand. I fell back in the chair. My last thought was Anti.

P-please move on, Anti.

----------------------------------------------------------

Alright! That is the end of Chapter 18! Thank you all for being patient with me!