Chapter 20 and Epilogue:

This is a longer chapter, but this is the END of "Last kNight." There will be a final chapter. The final chapter will be thanks and some other cool stuff. I hope you enjoyed my very first story!

----------------------------------------------------------

Anti's POV:

P-please move on, Anti.

Her heart stopped. I heard it. It was faint. Then it was nothing.

Pain surged through my body as I felt her die. I screamed and latched unto Die. The baby's heart stopped too.

"S-she killed 'em. The bitch killed (Y/N)!" I screamed. Dark and Die froze.

I gripped my head and began to cry. I could feel a piece of me break. I gripped my hair and pulled as hard as I could.

Dark grabbed onto me before I could go anywhere.

"Let me kill 'er! Let me kill Hera! She hurt my Flower! She took her again!" I screamed. I turned and almost punched Dark in the face.

That was until I realized he was crying too. (Y/N) was his best friend. Of course, he would cry. He loved her too. For the second time in my life, I hugged Dark.

"I am deeply sorry, Anti. I-I don't know what to say." Dark whispered.

"P-please Dark, let me go after Hera." I whispered.

Dark looked at me with darkened eyes. He nodded, and we teleported towards the magical realm. Die was on our asses.

"You can't be serious! This could start a war!" He yelled.

"Dark, control yer ocean boyfriend." I snarled.

"Die, darling," Dark gave Die the sweetest smile he could. Gross. "Please don't stop us."

"Y'all are gross. Just kiss and make up. Die, we could use yer sweet arse." I grinned.

Die rolled his eyes and looked to Dark for support. Dark merely shrugged at the Lord. Dark is King.

"Fine, but this highly, highly stupid!" Die glared at me.

"Suck my arse! This is for (Y/N)!" I yelled. Then I crossed the border into the Magical Realm.

Die and Dark scrambled after me. The Magical Realm was pretty. There were trees. Trees with trolls. Trees with fairies. Hell, even trees with faces!

I walked past it all. All I saw in the distance was a looming castle. I teleported towards it. Die grabbed my arm.

"Why is there no defenses?" He whispered.

"Maybe the bitch got scared and left." I growled. Dark gave me a dirty look. I stuck out my tongue and walked right into the castle.

I grabbed onto an older looking lady. She didn't seem surprised to see me. Odd.

"Where is (Y/N)?" I yelled at her. She smiled sadly.

"Her soul is gone. Her vessel is in the dungeons." The woman pointed to a hallway with stairs leading down it.

"Do I know ya?" I whispered. The woman smiled.

"In another life, Sir Anti." She patted my hand on her arm. I released her and ran to the dungeons. Die thanked the woman and ran after me. Dark close behind his man.

I kicked in the first door. It smelled of blood. That is when I saw it.

I scrambled to (Y/N) and held her body.