Chapter 10

Emergency Update:

Due to the possible weather in my area, I am going to upload the chapter early. Don't want my internet to go out and not be able to upload. So enjoy the early update!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Dark's POV: Earlier. . .

I teleported into my room. I threw a chair against the wall. I growled in anger. I punched a hole into the wall. My hand began to bleed. I huffed and sat on my desk chair.

"She is an angel." I shook my head. "Just like before." I held my forehead.

"Before was different. She was fully aware of everything! Now, she isn't. She doesn't know anything." I nodded. I stopped. I began to think.

"I could've killed her. Did I kill her?" I asked. My mind began to race. "I can't hear her thoughts." I whispered.

That is because you locked her in the basement, dumbass.

Now you speak, after all these years. What the hell?

It is her. You remember everything, even before she was originally an angel. You remember her true human, just as I do.

That was a long time ago. Even for her. I doubt that it is her.

If it wasn't, would I be talking to you? Even after all of these years.

"Stay out of my head." I growled.

The lights flicked off. I spun around to see my mirror in the corner of my room flashed. It had a sunny orange glare on top it. Oh, shit.

"Hello, Darkiplier." The female voice rung. A beautiful woman appeared in the mirror. She had blonde hair and an evil smile.

"Queen Hera, what do I owe the pleasure of you jumping realms?" I hissed.

"Darky, my dearest friend," She sang. Her face changed from one of niceness to one of manipulation. A face I knew how to use. "You have something I want." She hissed.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I pulled at my grey jacket.

"Oh, looks like she is getting stronger." Hera smiled. Her eyes went to the tears in my suit.

"Why would you want (Y/N)?" I growled.

"Oh, you think I don't know who she is?" Her smile widened. It was an unrealistic smile. "I remember her very well. I also remember her having to choose." She laughed.

"She is not her. That isn't possible." I shouted.

"Dark, (Y/N) is an angel, and she is going to be mine. You can't keep her from me forever, and neither can Anti." She laughed.

"Leave Anti out of this." I threatened. She touched her chest.

"Anti is behind all of this. His demonic heart couldn't and can't stop loving her. She can't help it either." Hera smiled.

"He knows better than that." I bellowed. She cackled.

"Are you sure about that?" Her laugh grew louder. Her hand flew across the mirror, and the image changed.

(Y/N) and Anti stood in the dungeon. Anti's irises were green and black. (Y/N) stood in front of him. She wasn't scared. He was going to kill her.

Hera began to laugh. The image faded back to her. I teleported to outside the cell door. I was quiet and listened. I peeked through the window.

I didn't see any bloodshed or screams. I saw two cursed lovers finally finding each other again. Anti and (Y/N) were kissing. Then Anti teleported them away in a green cloud. She didn't remember, but that didn't matter. Her heart did.