Q&A and Short

Hey!! No story adding content this week. So sorry. I will write a chapter next week, but Thanksgiving. So Happy Thanksgiving!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Jammy4Jams
Q: How did you come up with the idea for "Last knight"?
A: The idea actually came from a story by Xscapee. She wrote an amazing story with a beautiful setting. I suggest you read it, if you haven't. The idea itself came from me. I just stole some of the ideas, like the time period.

Q: What are your plans for after you finished the book? A second book?

A: I would like to write a second book. Yes. A second book WILL happen. I do have plans. These plans cannot begin until after this book, so happy waiting.

---------------------------------------------------------

Xscapee
Q: What inspired you to write "Last kNight"?

A: Your story of "Renegade" and "Armageddon." Along with a story called "Beauty and the Wolf" by Keyheav.

Q: Have other demons taken other angels' wings?

A: Yes, but I won't talk about them in the book(s).

Q: Can't demons have their own wings?

A: In my universe, only a select few have are born with wings, such as Dark and Die. The others, Anti or Lord William, would have to steal the wings of an angel or a fellow demon.

Q: Does color mean anything?

A: Sometimes. With Die, the blue was like a health pack. There are blue health packs in Overwatch. With Anti, I chose green for jealousy. With Dark, that would be red for anger. With (Y/N), gold and white for the angelic vibes.

Q: Can demons have children?

A: YES! Mendy and (Y/N)'s "father" had a son. Mendy is a demon, and the father is a ????????. But yes, demons can have babies.

---------------------------------------------------------

So. . .

I am NOT writing a chapter. BUT, there were a very small amount of comments. I had two options: make up questions and waste everyone's time because you didn't answer, or make a short.

If you remember my last short, you shall enjoy. So SHORT:

---------------------------------------------------------

"Why the hell did I have to dress up as a turkey?" Die asked as he walked out of the bathroom. Dark and I howled in laughter.

"Because, you are a turkey, Dark is a pilgrim, Anti is a pumpkin, and I am a leaf." I laughed.

"Maybe you should allow us to make costumes." Dark suggested.

"Fine, but you must keep it to the the thing you are. If you don't, I will kill you myself." I threatened. Both boys agreed and disappeared to their rooms.

The plan was to have a big dinner with all of us. Dark suggested we throw a small ball. I voted against it. He agreed. Instead, the servants and all of us are having a ball. I suggested it. They hated the idea. But, I won.

Some of the servants agreed to decorate the ballroom for us. The cooks got to leave immediately after serving dinner unless they wanted to enjoy the ball.

-------Time Skip: Won't actually happen in the story, ever. I promise.--------

I got ready. I wore a lace red dress. I put golden leaves in my curled hair. I slipped on a pair of cute brown ankle boots. I grabbed my golden mask that was formed in the shapes of winding leaves. I walked towards my door.

No one was waiting for me. My heart broke a little. I am used to being walked. I started walking towards the ballroom.

The hallways began to change. The air got colder. I turned and checked my surroundings. I wasn't in the right hallway. I knew the path. Something was wrong.

I continued down the hallway. Wisps of air tugged my dress. I shivered in the decreasing temperatures. Something was very wrong.

Then, something pushed me to the floor. No one was here. My eyes fluttered to gold only to see a mysterious figure.

It's darkened outline. It didn't have a shape. It was more of a huge darkness coming towards me. I couldn't move. I looked down and saw I was covered in black goo. I was trapped.

A bright light flashed in front of my eyes. I slammed my eyes shut. The light faded. The figure was gone.

In it's place, stood a woman. She had brown, shoulder length hair. She wore jeans and a shirt with an unknown logo. She faced me. She had lightning blue eyes. They seemed kind, but empty. They were almost sad. She walked towards me and pulled me up.

"Who are you?" I asked slowly.

"I am the author." She smiled. "I believe the boys are looking for you. We shouldn't keep them waiting." She held my hand and began walking down the hallway.

A single door sat on the end. Before she could open the door, I stopped her.

"What was that place?" I asked. The author hung her head. She took a deep breath. She was tense.

"My greatest fear," She whispered. "The comments section."

---------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of the "Q&A" 😑 and the Shorts for today. Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoyed. Your regularly featured program with continue next Thursday.

To be honest with you all, I hate going to the comments section. I feel like I am going to find a hater and collapse. But, I come and see all of your PRICELESS reactions and say it is worth it. So thank you to the people who comment!