Chapter 13:

I woke in my village again. I stood up and walked towards the woods. I wasn't going to wait for the old lady or Mendy to show up. I was going to speak to Sean.

I found the lake after walking for an endless amount of time. He sat on a log that was positioned to be right in front of the lake.

"Hello, Sean." I said as I approached him.

"Hello, lass. Is your demon friend gonna show up?" He asked.

"I hope not. I have some questions." I smiled.

"You always do." He sighed.

"Do you know Mark?" I asked as I sat down next to him on the log.

"Mark and I used to be friends before we made deals with our demons." Sean sighed.

"Do you know Wilford?" I whispered. I slightly trembled.

"Pink guy?" Sean asked.

"Yeah. He tried to kill me while Dark and Mark were fighting for control." I whispered.

"Jesus." He shook his head.

"Do you and Anti fight for control?" I turned to face him.

"No. Not anymore." He said vaguely. He was hiding something.

"I like talking to you. You seem more composed." I blurted.

"Anti has demons of his own, metaphorically speaking." Sean said defensively.

"I know. He has been through more than I could ever understand." I sighed.

"So have you." Sean assured.

"How do you know?" I rolled my eyes.

"I see everything." He laughed.

"Everything?" My eyes widened.

"Everything Anti sees." He crossed his arms proudly.

"Demons have taken over my life." I laughed.

"Well, my dear. You may need to wake up." Sean said as he stood up.

"Why?" I asked looking around my surroundings.

"It is the morning, and Anti is bound to wake up." He laughed.

"So sleep is important, Sean." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Unless you were drunk all last night." He whispered. Holy shit balls. My eyes widened.

The world around me began to fade. Images of Sean disappeared. The room around me began to form.

~

I opened my eyes. I was laying in my bed. Warmth spread throughout the back of my body. I looked over my shoulder. Sleeping Anti held me.

I moved his arm from over me. I moved the cover and sat up. I was naked. Double shit balls.

If I was naked with Anti in my bed, then----oh my God.

I gently lifted the cover and saw Anti naked. I blushed violently. I stood up, but lost my balance. Shooting pain emitted from my body. My stomach felt like it was trying to kill me. I winced as I wobbled to the bathroom. I started to take a shower in hopes it would ease my pain.

Oh shit. Oh shit. What do you remember?

Anti and I were drunk.

Swimming.

Teleported to the bedroom.

Sex.

Shit.