12. Bye

"Mya how did you do it to not get stretch marks?" I asked as I looked at my now huge belly.

"I don't know... I'm still not over the fact that you're having twins." she said chuckling.

"It's been two months since I've told you guys! Get over it!" I said taking a seat next to her. Yes I am now six months. Three more to go!

"That's like double everything. Oh my gosh imagine two Chloe's! Plus your brother that acts like another little kid next to them." Mya said dead serious.

She almost looked scared, like if she couldn't imagine how it would be.

"At least you have David to help you."

"Well you have us as in your family and you also have Eric's parents."

"Talking about Eric..... Have you umm heard anything about him?" I asked trying to sound like I really didn't care.

"Shouldn't you know? I mean you go visit his parents once a week."

"Like you said visit his parents not to go talk about him."

"Oh well I heard he left back to LA for his work."

"WHAT?" I said standing up as fast as I could. "What do you mean he left?"

"Well..... you know he got in a plane and that plane-"

"MYA!! SERIOUSLY?"

"He left Nicole...."

"Why would he just leave like that? He didn't even say bye to me...." I said looking down.

"Nicole, he came...."

"What do you mean he came? When?" I asked confused.

"He came last week but you weren't here... you were with Aideen."

I can't believe he's gone. "I have to go talk to his parents!" I said speed walking over to my front door.

**

"Nicole!" Gabby said hugging me.

"Where's Eric?" I said as soon as she let me go and walk inside.

"He left...."

"Are you sure?" I said making my way up to his room. He has to be here! He couldn't just leave like that.

"He's not here Nicole...." Gabby said right behind me.

I walked in to his room and went over to his closet. There was nothing there. I sat down on his bed and started crying my eyes out.

"Nicole, please calm down!" Gabby said going next to my side.

"When is he coming back?" I said in between my sobs.

"I... I don't know...."

"What's going on in here?" Wendy came in.

"Wendy when is Eric coming back?"

"First calm down, this isn't good for you or the babies." She said rubbing my back. "Gabby go make her a tea, please."

"When?" I asked again once gabby walked out of the room.

"I need you to calm down a bit."

"How do you want me to calm down if I just found out the love of my life and the father of my babies left and he didn't say anything to me?!?" I cried.
"So just tell me when he's coming back!!!" I said sliding off the bed to now be on the floor.

"Nicole I don't know how to tell you this but...... Eric is probably not coming back..." Wendy said.

Not coming back? Why wouldn't he come back? "Doesn't he care? about our kids?"