11. What was that?

"Next month you get to know the sex of the baby." My doctor finished up our appointment for this months check up. I was now four months into my pregnancy and I'm getting bigger every passing day.

Aideen came with me to this appointment too. I could tell he was just as excited as I was to find out the sex of the baby. I would just have really liked it if things would have gone better with Eric.

"So if you don't mind I would like to take you to the park and just relax." Aideen said as he began to drive.

"That's sounds wonderful." I smiled over at him.

Eric's POV

"So, is there ever going to be a chance for me?" Monica said as we walked around.

"What do you mean?" I asked digging my hands in my pockets.

"To be more then just a friend.."
I looked at her, stopping her on her tracks. "Look Monica, I'm going to be a dad and---"

"She's not going to want you to be part of that baby's life Eric. Just forget about her... Let me help you forget about her." and with that said she crashed her lips on to mine. I being the idiot I was totally went along with it.

Nicole's POV

Once we got close to the park we parked and started walking towards where it was.

Aideen put his arm around my shoulder as we walked. He started telling me a joke and I was laughing enjoying every minute of this.

My laughter was soon washed away by the view I was walking into. There I saw Eric kissing Monica his 'friend'.

"Oh gosh... umm sorry I didn't think we would bump into someone here... We can go if you want." Aideen said was he saw what I had seen.

"No! I'm going to confront him." I said finding the guts to actually walk over to where they were.

"Wow shows how much you miss me and love me." I said clapping, causing them to finally stop kissing.

"Nicole?" Eric looked at me. "This isn't what it looks like! I can explain."

"That's so obvious for a guy to say, 'it's not what it looks like' or 'let me explain'." I said to him.

"Why do you care if he kisses me? Did you forget YOU let him go?" Monica said. Who gave her permission to talk?

"You know what? Both of you can go to hell!" After I said that I wasn't expecting what came to me next.

Monica pushed me back, causing me to fall on the hard cold floor. Since this was about 3 steps from where they were, the fall was pretty bad. Pain took over me as I laid there. I saw Aideen get down on my level quickly. Eric just stood there surprised.

"Nicole are you alright?"

"My baby!" was all I could think of. What if it got hurt from the fall?

"Call the ambulance!" Aideen yelled at Eric. "Hey hey, listen to me it's going to be okay. Just calm down!" He told me as I cried in pain.

"They'll be here in a bit!" Eric said looking down at me scared. The fall wasn't even what was hurting me only. It was also the fact that Eric isn't doing anything to comfort me.

"What the fuck Monica!!! Shes pregnant! Are you crazy?!?" Eric finally realized what was happening. He was pacing back and forth now.

"Dude stay still you're making Nicole more nervous then she already is!" Aideen yelled at Eric, who had finally stopped.

**

Eric's POV

"How is she doctor?" Aideen asked as Nicole's doctor came out to the waiting room.

"If the fall would have been any bigger it could have caused problems with the baby's , but thankfully all three are fine."

"Three?" I said as if that was the only thing I heard. "What do you mean three?"

"The babies and Nicole are fine. I'm sorry did you not know she is expecting twins?" The doctor asked confused.

"No we nor Nicole were aware of this." Aideen answered.

"Oh then we must tell her. Dad would you do the honers?" She said looking at Aideen.

"I'm the father." I said sounding a little angry.

"Oh my mistake. Sorry about that...." awkward much? "I'll let you two talk about telling her the news." she walked away.

"I'll tell her." Aideen said already making his way to her room. I stopped him before he could go any further.

"Um no I will! Those are my kids."

"Only because they are your kids doesn't mean anything. Are you even going to look after them? Or be part of their lives?"

"Yes!" I said before opening the door and walking in. Nicole was sleeping, she looked so delicate. If something would have happened to the her or the babies it would have been my fault. All because of a kiss that meant nothing to me.

"What are you doing here?" Nicole said out of nowhere.

"I have something important to tell you." I got closer to her.

"If it's from you then I'm taking a guess and guessing it's something unimportant." she looked away from me.

"Look I know you're mad because of what you saw but---"

She cut me off before I could continue what I had to say. "Did you sleep with her in LA? How many times did you cheat on me? Tell me!!" she said as tears ran down her face.

"No! I never cheated on you!" I said right away.

"Then? What was that? A friendly kiss?"

"I don't know.... I don't know why I kissed her..."

"Just say what you came to tell me so you can leave...." she said.

"We're having twins." I said getting right to the point.

"Twins? That's ridiculously, my doctor never told me?" she said confused.

"Well we created twins. We're having two babies."

"We're?" She said finally looking up at me.

"Yes, you and I."

"No. I'm having twins. I don't want you to be part of their lives. I'm going to have them on my own."

"Like it or not they are mine too." I said angry. What gives her the right to pick if they want me in their lives or not?

"What do you want?! I'm giving you zero responsibility, just take it!"

"What do I want?" I snapped back at her.

"Yes tell me!!"

"I want..... I want.... you." I said turning my volume down at the end.

"Just leave Eric..... I'm done with you." she looked away from me.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Aww Twins!!!! That's exciting.

Vote comment follow.