7. What was the point of that?

The next morning I decided to wake up at around 6 am to go for an early jog.

To my surprise my dad was already awake and drinking some coffee.

"Hi dad." I said walking into the kitchen.

"Hello."

"Dad.... I'm really sorry for disappointing you."

"Oh Nicole.... You're my little girl and I think I might have over reacted. If this is what you and Eric have decided then I will support you two."

"Thank you dad!" I said rushing over to his side and hugging him.

"So why are you even up so early?" he asked me once I let him go.

"I'm just going to go for a quick jog, you?"

"Work."

"Alright well I'll be back in a while." I said already leaving.

I started jogging the opposite direction to Eric's house because I thought it would probably be better if I end there and help clean up from the cookout.

***

An hour later I was turning in to Eric's neighborhood tired as can be. I was like about 15 feet away when I started to hear some salsa music playing.

I decided to go behind the back because that's where the music was coming from. Once I opened the little gate I walked in to see that Eric and Monica were all touchy touchy as they danced to the song.

Eric's hand were around her hips and their faces were less then Two inches apart.

I finally decided to announce myself since both of them didn't even notice I was there.

"Hey!" I said walking closer over to them.

It took them both a while to figure out I was there. "Oh hey Nicole! When did you get here?" Eric asked still not taking his hand away from her hips.

She on the other hand smiled brightly at me, as if she was rubbing it in my face.

"Well I went out for a jog and I wanted to come help clean up since it was our party." I said.

"No worries we already finished, as you can see." Monica told me.

I raised an eyebrow as I looked around to see they had cleaned up already. "Yeah I can see." I said giving her a fake smile. "Where's your mom Eric?"

"Oh she's inside. Go ahead if you want." he said.

Is he really going to act like this?
"Umm can we talk? In Private...... please?" I said to him earning an eyebrow raise from Monica.

"I'll be right back." he told her.
We walked over to the front where nobody was around. "What's up?" he asked like nothing.

"What's up? What's up with you is what I would like to know." I snapped at him.

"Oh here we go again with one of your stupid little scenes!"

"It's not stupid! Last night you introduced me to your friend as just your girlfriend and then you just let me leave. And I get here and you're all up on each other?"

"Oh come on Nicole! You said you were leaving and we were not all touchy back there! It's all your little fucked up imagination!" he said.

"Oh so now I'm crazy?" I said placing my hand over my chest.

He looked at me for a minute and then realization showed in his eyes. "Nikki that's not what I meant to say." he reacher for my hand. I didn't let him.