2. Everything is the Same

It's amazing that it's been one month since Eric has been back.

We've been going on a couple of dates, some alone and some with Damian and Andrea. They are about to get married in a couple of months and Eric will be Damian's best man. Andrea wants me and Mya to be her bridesmaids along with Damian's sister.

"Hey Nicole we have to come in early tomorrow for the hair styles we have to do for the Garcia family." Mya said as we cleaned up the salon.

"Oh yeah I almost---" I stopped mid sentence because I felt like throwing up so I ran to the bathroom.

"Woah, are you okay?" Mya said holding back my hair as I threw up.

"Eww. No my stomach got super upset." I said flushing the toilet.

"What did you eat?" Mya handed me a damp towel.

"I had a sandwich." I said while rinsing my mouth to get the taste out of my mouth.

"Maybe the bread was bad?" she asked confused.

"Yeah probably....." I heard my phone ringing and went running to it.

"Hey." I smiled as I answered Eric's call .

"Hey, are you all done at the salon?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I'm actually outside. I was hoping if you wanted to go grab something to eat with me?" he asked.

"Umm well my stomach is pretty upset right now but how about we go grab a coffee or something?"

"Are you okay?" he asked concerned.

"Yeah it was just that I ate something bad."

"Okay well I'll wait for you outside." he said.

"Okay." I smiled.

I looked at Mya.

"I already know. Go I'll close and take the car." she said handing me my purse.

"Thanks Mya."

"Have fun. But don't get home to late."

"Okay, bye Mya." I said walking out.

"Hey!" someone said hugging me from behind, causing me to jump.

"Oh my gosh Eric you scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay." I said giving him a kiss.

"So do you want to go to the coffee place by your house?" he opened the passenger door for me.

"Yeah that's fine."

------------

"Are you sure you don't want something?" Eric asked me as he ate his food.

"No it's fine, I'm actually feeling kinda sick just by looking at it." I said holding my stomach.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go to the doctors?" Eric said going over to my side.

"No, there's no need for that. I'm fine it's just that... I don't know maybe I'm just stressed or tired."

"Let me just pay and I'll take you home okay?"

I nodded my head in agreement.

He drove me home, asking me over and over if I was fine.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked me as he parked outside my house.

"Yeah in fine, I promise. Ill be better by tomorrow." I said taking off my seat belt. "I'm sorry I didn't let you finish your food."

"It's okay. Call me to let me know how you feel in the morning okay?" he said kissing me quickly.