8. Wedding

It's been a month already which marks two months of my pregnancy. And it's also Damian and Andreas wedding.

Right now we are at the salon getting Andrea read for her special day. She got here crying because she can't believe it's finally the day.

"Calm down Andrea, everything is going to be okay." I told her as I finished up her hair.

She nodded her head and slowly started to relax. I soon began to do her make up and before I knew it, I was finished an I started to do my own hair and makeup.

**

"Chloe come here!" I heard Mya yell at Chloe. She was running away from her because she didn't want Mya to do her hair. "David look at your daughter!"

"Chloe!" David said getting her attention. "Sit down and let mommy do your hair. Now!"

"Okay daddy." Chloe said.

"Nicole, Eric is on his way up here." David informed me.

I had just finished putting on my bridesmaid dress and was now putting on my matching heels.

"Can I just take a moment and say that I have the most beautiful fiancé in the world!" Eric said walking into my room.

"Stop it!" I said walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah I'm just waiting for Mya to finish up with chloe."

"Okay let's go!!!" I heard Mya say.

**

"Alright let's get this party started!!" Damian said opening a bottle of champagne.

They offered me a glass but I didn't take it, I wasn't going to take any chances.

I looked around to look for Eric but I didn't see him anywhere. I then spotted him next to a girl that had on a very short tight dress on. Monica.

Chill Nikki, relax she's nobody. I glanced over at them again and noticed she was being very touchy with Eric.

Stupid bitch.

Is it hard for her to understand that he's mine? I soon began to walk over to them.

"Hey!" I said taking hold of Eric's hand.

Monica glanced at my actions but acted like she didn't notice what I had done.

"Hey, I though you were with Mya?" Eric asked me.

"I was but I wanted to come spend some time with you." I smiled at him.

"Oh my gosh I love this song! Do you mind if I take Eric away from you for a while so he can dance with me this one song?" Monica asked me.

"Yeah I don't think Nicole would mind right?" Eric said already letting my hand go to leave with her.

"Yeah go ahead." I managed to say. I felt my blood boil inside my body as I watched her rub her body on Eric. He placed his hands on the lower part of her hips almost touching her poor excuse of an ass.

I kept watching both of them enjoy themselves, like if this wasn't the first time they did this.

"What's up with Eric dancing with that chick over there?" Mya said walking over to me.

"You tell me." I managed to say. "Why is this song taking forever?"

"Yikes that girl needs to slow her roll there! Doesn't she know he's taken?"