9. Doctors

Eric's POV

I really screwed up this time. Why did I have to open my big mouth and say those things to Nicole? Worse thing is that it's already been a whole month since she hasn't talked to me.

Damian is still in his honeymoon so I haven't really talked about what happened with anyone.

"Hey Eric, don't forget you have a meeting tomorrow." Monica said getting my attention.

"Oh yeah thanks." I said playing around with my pen.

"Are you okay? You've been kinda distanced with me ever since the wedding. Did I do something?" Monica said walking over to where I was.

"No it's nothing against you, it's just that I'm having personal problems." I said running a hand over my face.

"Do you want to talk about it?" she said walking behind me and massaging my back a bit.

"Well you know just problems with Nicole. I said some stuff and she called off the wedding." I said feeling a little relaxed as she kept moving her hands up and down on my back. "God that feels good."

"I'm glad it feels good." she said now moving her hands to my chest. She was face to face with me.

"I just don't know what to do, you know? Do I stop trying?"

"Just give it time..... you know there's actually something I've been wanting to tell you for a while now..."

"What is it?"

"This." she said before crashing her lips on mine. I wasn't expecting her to do that.

As she continued to kiss me I didn't give in, but then moments later I found myself giving in. I then found myself pressing her body closer to mine.

Eric what are you doing? This isn't right.

I pulled away as soon as I realized what I was doing was wrong.

"I'm sorry...." I said creating distance between us. "I.. That shouldn't have happened." I said looking at her confused.

"Why? Did you not like it?" she asked coming closer to me.

"No.. I mean yes but no.... I mean listen Monica you're a beautiful Woman but I only see you as a friend. I love Nicole."

"Nicole is going to hurt you Eric, I promise you I wont. Don't you see you're better off with me?"

"Monica please stop. You don't even know the things me and Nicole have gone through to be together. So don't come telling me who I'm better off with. Nicole is my everything."

"Well are you Nicole's everything? Because if I were her, I wouldn't have left you go that easily."

"She just needs time.." I said running a hand through my hair.

"Let me help you." she said crashing her lips on mine again. What am I doing?

Nicole's POV

"Hey so what's up with you and Eric?" My mom said joining me outside on the front porch.

"Nothing." I said making little circles on my very small baby bump.

"Nothing as in everything is cool and chill or nothing as in...."

"We aren't together anymore mom. There is no more us and there is no more wedding. It's just me and my baby." I said calmly.

"Wait slow down there. What do you mean there's no more wedding? When did this happen?" She said sounding confused.

"It's that simple mom, we won't be getting married anymore. I gave him back his ring on the day of Andreas wedding."

"Why did you do that for?"

"I don't think we are going to work out. He's changed and I've changed and you want to know what the worst part is?" I said standing up from my chair. "The worst part is that I love him but I can't be with someone that doesn't believe this baby that is growing inside of me is  his!"

"Wait wait wait! Hold on there! Are you saying he believes you were sleeping around while he was in LA?" David said out of nowhere. I could see his anger through his eyes.

I nodded my head as he took me in for a hug.

"He's dead. How could he say that? You wait for him 3 fucking years without seeing him and he says something like this?"

"Now David call down." my mom told him.

"You know what? You don't need him. That's why you have us to help you out." David said letting me go from the hug.

**

After having that talk with David and my mother I started getting ready for the doctors appointment I had.

Aideen had told me he would go with me to this one even though I didn't think it was necessary.

"Hey how's the most beautifulest mommy to be doing?" he greeted me once I got outside.

"I'm alright, how are you?" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek before getting in the car.

"I'm excited! Am I going to be able to hear the babies heart beat?"

"Yes and you're going to get to see how tiny my little bundle of joy is."

"Awesome but creepy... but not in a bad way creepy." he said nervously.

I laughed a little at his words and then we drove in silence. Nothing awkward.

Once we got there, we checked in and waited patiently for them to call me in.

"God am I craving Oreos with ice cream ." I said out of nowhere.

"We can get you some right after this don't worry." Aideen said smiling at me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Nicole Dallas." the nurse called me.

We got up and made our way over to her. She walked us into a room and did all the basic stuff she had to do. "The doctor will be in any moment now." She said before leaving.

"So... you and Eric are done for good?" Aideen said.

I looked at him confused because I didn't know where he was going with this question. "umm I-"

"Well hello Nicole! How are you?" the doctor said cutting me off.

"I'm alright I guess.... how about your self?"

"Good good. Is the pregnancy going alright? Any pain or anything?" she said scutching her chair over to me. "Oh hello Eric right?"

"Oh no that's not Eric, this is my friend Aideen." I said quickly.

She greeted Aideen quickly and turned her attention back to me. "Okay so are you ready for me to take an ultrasound?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Alright then, would you like him in here or do you want him to step out for this?"

"No he can stay." I said looking at Aideen and smiling at him.

**

"Wow that was just... wow!" Aideen said as we walked out of the doctors.

"I'm hoping your wow means something good." I giggled a little from his reaction.

"Yeah no it's a good wow don't worry. It's just I've never seen something like that in my life." he said as he started to drive away. "Oh you still want some Oreos and ice cream?"

"I don't know I think I want like some cheese fries with extra extra cheese and maybe a chilly dog." I said licking both my lips because of how good that sounded right now.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Anyone else dislike Monica?

Vote

Comment

Follow