Yes What?

My mother would tell me that when we where younger I would come to her wanting my hair done up in pigtails only to come back moments later to have her take them down again. She said it was like a game for me. But most time Josh would have already had one pigtail pulled out. It was cute she would say I would come to her my little two-year-old hands on my hips and puffed out cheeks and tells her.

"Mommy Josh pulled my hair out again" I would wine in my two-year-old voice

She tells me she would smile at me and say "That's only because Josh loves you"

Now it was Kaely that came to me one pigtail down the other up just as neatly as I put it. I smile at our two-year-old daughter she looked so much like me at that age but then again so much like her father.

"Mommy, Tylor pulled my hair out"

I laugh "He only does it because he loves you"

"Well I no love him anymore," she says crossing her small arms over her chest with a pout.

"Kaely Ilizabeth Coats you take that back this instance" Josh scolds her "His your baby brother"

"She didn't mean it Josh" I take up for her.

"She doesn't need to be saying things like that," he tells me helping me up out of the chair I was sitting in.

I looked like a beached wheal, I was pregnant with baby number three. Tyler came a year after Kaely, my mother told me I was producing them like rabbits. Josh got that job at the welding company his now taking over manager position. After a year of saving up money we bought us a house on the beach that overlooked the sea. I did a little work from home online, it was a job that I came across where I could put my hands to work making little knickknacks to sell to others online. It was a little slow at first but now it's booming. I loved my job as mom and working online it gave me free time to spend with my children as I needed.

"Mom and dad should be here in a little while," Josh tells me as I start for the kitchen.

"I'll put us something to eat on"

"Why don't you rest Mia you been up on your feet all day and the doctor said..."

"I know what the doctor said, but your mother and fathers coming over and so are mine"

He smiles at me "I love you, Mia"

"I love you too"

"Please sit down baby, I'll fix us dinner"

"Alright," I say waddling into the kitchen.

Not long after Josh gets the grill going our house gets full of people. Not just our parents everyone comes, Autumn, Kyle their new baby Hunter. Beth and Nick their little girl Summer. Livi and Sam their three boys the twins James and Kevin and the younger one Tobby. Maddie and her new boyfriend who we are just meeting Steven and his son Tom. That was what I meant when I said, everyone.

We sit outside in the sun, the sound of the water splashing up on the bank can be heard if you are quiet enough. Josh and the other guys stand at grill mending to it while I sit under the umbrella table watching the little ones play with talking to the girls.

"So have ya'll found out what this one going to be yet," Beth asked taking a sip of her drink.

"No, we want it to be a surprise," I tell her "I feel like I'm carrying a circus"

"You look beautiful," Mrs. Coats tells me

I give her a warm smile

"So what are ya'lls plans about the house" Autumn asked.