Boundaries

Luke and I have been talking to each other for nearly over a months now and I can't help but feel like I have known him longer than a month. After school, I couldn't wait to get somewhere so I could get online to talk to him. He made me laugh and seem to know what I was saying some times before I said it. Josh and I had settled down a little every once in a while we would in up making out but we haven't had sex since that last time. Not that I didn't think about it and I think he thought about it too.

Like this morning when we woke up. I laid with my face buried in his chest. It's a weekend so I don't make a move to get up I just lay there. His hand moves slowly over my hip and I know his awake.

"Good morning" I mumble into his flesh

"Morning, feel like fooling around a little"

I smile "You know I been thinking about Luke"

"Oh what about him"

"If he asks me out I think I will say yes"

He snickers "You don't even know what this guy looks like"

"Are you jelly"

"No, I am not jealous why would I be his on the internet"

"Maybe one day we could meet" I smile at the thought

"So do you want to fool around," he asked again

"I'm laying here talking about dating another guy and you want to fool around"

"It's not like he's going to know, come on it's been nearly a month since we last did anything I need a little release"

His hand moves over my thigh, cupping my ass he pulls me closer to him so I can feel his hardness. I look up at him, he leans down kissing my lips slowly tenderly his tongue invading my mouth. I moan making my body vibrate. His hands move over my body tenderly, one of them pulling me even closer to him.

"You feel that baby" he hisses in my ear

"Yes"

He slips his fingers between my lips below feeling my wetness another moan leaves my lips.

"I think we both need this"

"Fuck me"

He smiles "I love it when you talk dirty" leaning in he kisses me again hard and long

Pulling one of my legs over his thigh he grabs my panties ripping them off of me.

"You're going to end up having to buy me some panties you don't stop ripping them off," I tell him as his lips leave mine I feel as he smiles against my flesh. I jerked as he licked my bare mound my hands flying to his hair.

"Mmm I love how responsive you are" he hums into my pussy

"Are you going to talk or are you going to fuck me"

I nearly jump off the bed as he dives into my cunt, licking and sucking on my clit like it was his last mail. Morning sex was great, and the best part was being at Josh's house I didn't have to keep quiet because his parents were still out of town. We had been staying there to watch after the house while they were away. Mom and dad didn't mind because they didn't know we where fucking.

Josh was right about the school, everything had settled down after a month give or take a day and everyone seemed to move on to something else to talk about. It almost felt normal almost, every once in a while I would get a look from someone or hear them say something about Vance, Christopher, whatever the fuck his name was.

I learned how to just tune them out and go on with my day. Today wouldn't be any different, I hard someone whispering in my second class calling me a whore for sleeping with an older man. It was funny because I didn't have sex until after Christopher was behind bars and it was Josh that I had sex with not him.