For As Long As You'll Have Me

HIS POV

After they discharged her, Mia and I left we road in silence. It wasn't awkward it was never awkward with Mia. I glance over at her a time or two she sits looking out the window as if she was a million miles away. I couldn't help but think about what we were talking about at the hospital before her parents showed up and in the bathroom. I wondered if she was thinking about that too. Did she think I was just trying to get into her panties at that time? I meant it everything I said to her I meant. I catch her glancing over at me and my eyes drift back to the road.

"Is this the test you bought?" she asked

I take my eyes off the road once again only for a while "Yeah, guess we don't need it now"

"It's good for two years"

I laugh "You plan on needed it again"

"No, but you never know"

"We can give it to someone else that might need it"

"Sounds good to me, I'll pass it to Autumn she always thinks she might be"

Again I laugh "With the rate Bath and Nick are going they might need one soon"

She laughs, I pull over on the side of the road before we get to her house.

"What are you doing," she asks looking at me

"I think we need to talk," I tell her "And we both know that now that our parents know we are more than friends we're not going get that much alone time"

"Ok"

"What I said back there at the hospital was the truth all of it," I tell her

She goes to look away and I grab her leg pulling her into my lap.

"What are you doing"

"It seems the only time I can get you to look at me is when I have you in my arms"

She bites her lip "I look at you all the time"

I smile then grab her chin so she can't look away from me "I love you Mia, and I know we are dating but I want to make it official"

"What you mean?"

I wrap my arms around her and lean over into the glove department pulling out a small box.

"What is that," she asked her eyes lighting up as she looks at the small box

"Mia, we've known each other all our lives. And I've loved you always" I watch as tears come to her eyes "It's not an engagement ring, I don't think we're ready yet. But I do want to be with you and I don't want anyone else but you. When I got to your house the other night and you weren't there it was like the breath was knocked out of me. A lot of thought ran through my head and one of them was you were dead and I don't to lose you" I feel the tears but I don't worry about whapping them, I jerk a little when Mia's small hand reaches up whapping them away "I love you Mia and I would do anything for you, you understand that. I was prepared to kill Wade for you and if I had to of I would of"

Her lips collide with mine and I moan grabbing a hand full of her blond hair I pull her head back deepening the kiss our tongues tangling together fighting for dominance.

"I love you too Josh, I love you so much that it scares me some times" Her hands move through my hair as I trail kisses down her neck "I would do anything for you Josh you know that right"

"Yes," I hiss against her flesh lifting up so our eyes meet once again I open the box to show Mia the small diamond that sits inside. It wasn't much, I had got it a couple a days before Mia had gone missing I was just trying to work up the courage to give it to her. "I promise to always love you no matter what, to be your.....lover for as long as you'll have me"