Mia

The beat of the music vibrated throughout the house as bodies danced to "Why Don't We" by Austin Mahone. Not something I would normally listen to but yeah it's not my party. Some are over in corners making out or almost completely naked "gees could they get a room" I think to myself. The room smelt of drunk teens and sweat. Beer and wine coolers where being passed around like we were at some bar and we weren't a bunch of high school kids that were just having fun on a Friday night.

I stood against one of the walls watching as the others dance. This wasn't my idea of a good time I rather be home reading a book than out in this crowd. My eyes on a guy and girl in the center of everyone else that seem to not care that everyone can see them practically fucking. I can't help but watch them just as everyone else does, his shirt was already off and hers was about to come off as they move across the floor. Her head was tilted back red hair swaying as his lips moved over her chin and neck. Yup, I say before long they will be fucking.

Arms grab me from behind and I squeal out.

"Wow" he hisses in my ear "If I have known you where going to bust my eardrum I wouldn't have sunk upon you"

I turn to the guy that still has his arms around me with a smirk on my face "You scared the freak out of me Josh" I tell him

He holds his arms up in surrender "Just thought I come to save you from being the flower on the wall"

I tuck a blond curl behind my ear "Can we go now"

He was the reason why we were here to began with, my best friend since birth Joshua Coats. He had talked me into coming to this outragest party full of drunk and over sex teens. I feel someone push past me pushing me into Josh. He holds me up so I won't fall on my face.

"Come on Mia don't tell me you aren't having a little bit of fun"

"Oh yes watching a bunch of sex-crazed teens is my idea of fun," I say sarcastically

His hand moves across my hip pulling me closer to him "Just because your a virgin sweetheart doesn't mean you can't have a little fun"

I gasp out as if I was shocked at what he had said but truth be told there wasn't anything that Josh can do that would shock me. We have been best friends all our lives and I know everything there is to know about him just as he knows everything about me.

"Just because your not a virgin doesn't mean you have to drag me along for the ride" I hiss back at him with a smile as his eyes widen.

"Now that sounds like an idea, want to set in while I get laid"

I scrunch my nose up at him "No, come on Josh I'm bored"

"You want to dance"

"With them" I flick a finger over at the crowd "They are almost naked, we might get some kind of STD if we dance too close to them"

He laughs "Alright looser let's get a drink and we'll leave"

I get to my tip toes placing a kiss on his cheek "Thank you"

"Anything for you dear" he joked

Grabbing my hand we head into the kitchen where the drinks are, there is an island that sits between the living room and the kitchen and a red cooler sets on top of it open for anyone just to grab what they want. Josh grabs a beer for him and a wine cooler looking back at me.

"I don't know," I say

"Come on just one, it won't hurt you"

"Alright but that's it no more"

He smiles opening the wine cooler up for me than handing it over, his beer makes the fizzling sound as he pops it open.

"Cheers," he says holding his can up