Out of Your Mind

I am leaning against the counter when Josh comes in he looks at me but I turn from him. His drunk and I know he is just by how he talked to me in the playroom. I feel as he sits on one of the stools beside me but I don't turn to him. His pissed me off because he knows how he is when he's drunk and here he is drunk tonight and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"Hey"

"I'm not talking to you," I tell him

"Fine I'll do the talking, yes I have had too much to drink I'm sorry I know I shouldn't have"

I turn to him looking into his hazel eyes "Why"

"I don't know I guess it was a good idea since you weren't here to stop me"

"How many"

"Ten"

"Josh"

"Don't scold me Mia your not my mother"

"I know I'm not your mother, your mother would knock your ass out if she knew you were drinking like this" I shouted at him

"Don't rise your tone at me" he hisses

"Why you have a fucking headache"

"You're pissing me off"

"Good, you need to be pissed off" I stand up seeing him do the same

"Mia I'm warning you"

"What are you going to do about" I shot at him

He strides over towards me and I back up into the wall behind me he doesn't stop until I am pinned between him and the wall.

"Don't fucking treat me like I'm a fucking dog" he grabs my face in his hands forcing me to look at him "Look at me when I'm talking"

"You're hurting me" I hiss

"Good" his eyes dart down to my lips

"Let me go Josh" and his there his lips slam into mine in a heated kiss that actually hurts a little.

I moan into his mouth as I give him access tasting the liquor on his breath. His thick hand slides down my hips to the end of the shirt I wear. When he backs a why we are both panting his eyes a fiery blaze pulling my shirt over my head he tosses it out the way then pulls me back to him. his mouth on mine once again. His hands caressing and needing my body as they roam over it and I arch into him moan out as he nips my chin. Grabbing a fist full of blond curls he tugs my head back exposing my neck. A deep growl leaves his throat as he makes his way down.

I shiver against the wall my eyes closed and I jump feeling him jerk my jeans down. I stand frozen as he breathes me in over my panties.

"Fuck you smell so good" he hisses then licks my inner-thigh and I moan out again

"Oh my god" My eyes fly open meeting Beth's

I hear Josh snicker and look down at him, he has a hand over his face as he smiles.

"Beth" I call then try to go around Josh but he holds me in place

"Let her go," he tells me

"But I..."

"Let her go, Mia, I know what I fucking want and it sure the hell ant her" he hisses coming up his full leigh

I see Autumn go after Beth while my mouth hangs open I can't believe he just said that.

"Josh she's your girlfriend"

"And you're the one I want to sink my fucking cock into every fucking night"