26. Survival Of The Fittest!

"Please don't find me please don't find me please don't find me." Tenna says repeatedly in a failed attempt to keep herself calm.

Penta curls herself in Ares's lap.

"A...Ares... I know...We're not on, the same... Side but, I... I need you... I can't do this... Not by myself... Please. I'll do whatever you want. You can take me hostage. You can even take my Gundam. That'll work right? I'll do anything please!" Penta

"Penta. I need you to Listen to me alright?" Ares

Penta slowly raises her head, positions herself face to face with Ares and is still shaking in fear.

"Reach behind of the seat and grab the box." Ares

Penta carefully uses her free hand to reach behind of Ares's seat, feels a box and pulls it out of place. She brings the box around and notices that it is a first aid kit. Penta wipes her tears to notice the blood running down from Ares's head.

"Blood? I didn't even notice. I-" Penta

"No more talking. Just listen. I've lost a good amount of blood so I'm not exactly at 100 right now but its better than 0. Patch me up and make it fast. Then, we'll go meet our welcome party." Ares

"What?! No! I can't! I-" Penta

"We have less than a minute before those blood hounds outside fully finds your scent, force their way in here and have us for appetizers. I don't know about you but I for one am going to slaughter those suns a bitches before they even have the chance to say dinner time. Now shut up, take a deep breath and hurry up." Ares

Penta is frozen for a couple of seconds until a large footstep knocks her out of her trance. On the outside a Harlequin hovers around the entrance of the Ultimatum's cockpit and sniffs all around the hatch. The hatch door suddenly slides open and would startle the Harlequin. The Harlequin didn't make any noise but it continued sniffing out of curiosity since they are blind. It slowly sticks its head throught the hatch as it continues to sniff around. The Harlequin suddenly catches the scent of its prey but it instantly feels a sharp pain in its neck. It groans for a split second just before its head slowly seperates from off of its shoulders and fall in the cockpits chair. The Harlequin instantly becomes lifeless as the blood pours from its open neck. Penta quickly moves in from the side and shuts the hatch. Ares quickly moves up to the decapitated head with 2 large knives in hand and quickly holsters them on his lower back.

"Do... Do we really half to?" Penta

"I'll let you know from now. I ain't answering the stupid questions." Ares

Ares pauses for a minute before he finally digs his hands inside of the Harlequin's severed head.

"Good thing I didn't eat to much." Ares says as he does his best not to think to much about what he is about to do.

Ares uses both of his hands to repeatedly scoop up blood and cover himself in it from head to toe. Penta covers her nose and mouth from the foul stench an the unruly urge to throw up. Once Ares felt satisfied with his work he gestures for Penta to do the same. Penta groans in disgust but reluctantly repeats what Ares did.

"Did you see how many there were when you were out there?" Ares

".... 6 maybe 7?" Penta

"If only you were so sure of yourself. You better stick to the fucking plan." Ares

"You could at least try to make an effort to trust me!.... I don't exactly want to be here by myself!" Penta

Ares thinks for a moment and nods his head. He moves to the bottom hatch and quickly open it allowing the blood to pour outside in the sand storm. Ares puts on a pair of goggles, sticks his head down and examines the area around his Gundam. He looks around and sees the number of Harlequins all around his Gundam is much more than he wanted to see. Ares picks himself back up and gives Penta a glares of annoyance.