13. Heavy Artillery

The Cloud 9 keeps its steady pace as it enters the fray.

"Steady as she goes Cameron. Get us over that hole in the barrier. Able. Donte. Be ready to fire on my mark. Miyuki, on a scale from 1 to 10 how anxious are you?" Tyriel

"100." Miyuki

"Oh my. Then we better not waste any more time then." Tyriel

All of the Raiders witnessing watch as the Cloud 9 Approach the area without slowing down.

"Do I have to decide everything for you lackies?.... Aim and fire!!" Wade

Without further delay all of the Raider pilots do as they were told and fire a barrage of ammunition after the Cloud 9.

"Full throttle!" Tyriel

"You got it!" Cameron says as she pushes the Cloud 9 to its max speed.

It doesn't take long for the Cloud 9's velocity to increase.

"Fire flares and counter their ammunition with our own!" Tyriel

"On it!" Donte & Able

As instructed, flares are released from all around the Cloud 9 along with ammunition of their own. Missiles collide with flares, bullets ricochet off of one another and explosions cause other bullets to veer off of course. Some of the ammunition from both sides were able to make it across the way and the Cloud 9 remains it's course.

"Shield status?" Tyriel

"84% and holding steady."

"Good. Keep her steady Cameron." Tyriel

"Will do." Cameron

"Of course that didn't work...." Wade says while shaking his head.

Wade quickly moves the Zaku II aside to successfully avoid a stab from the Goliath Gundam.

"It is impolite to ignore a lady." Tasca

"Well now, how rude of me." Wade says as he pilots his Zaku II towards the Goliath Gundam.

The Goliath Gundam rushes after the Zaku II in response. The Cloud 9 pushes through the massive hoard of Raider mobile suits until it makes it over the hole in Saturn's planetary barrier.

"Alright, Alright we're in position!" Able

"Job well done Cameron. Opening hatch bay doors. Miyuki... You're up." Tyriel

"Heh... Finally! Time for the main attraction!" Miyuki says full of excitement.

On the left side of the Cloud 9 a large hatch bay door opens. No one sees anything at first until a pair of bright green eyes pierce the dark area.

"Is... Is that a gundam?!" Raider pilot 1

"Just one? Who the hell is it?!" Raider pilot 2

Slowly but surely the Gundam takes a step forward witch would shake the entire Cloud 9.

"Christ! Aren't we in zero gravity?! I can't imagine trying to move that thing in actual gravity!" Cameron

"Don't... Remind... Me." Miyuki says while struggling to move his mobile suit.

The Arsenal Gundam steps to the edge out of the shadows and all of the Raider pilots become hesitant. A visual also pops up on both Wade's and Tasca's monitors.

"The hell?.... What nonsense is this?" Wade

"How peculiar.... Especially for someone like you Red Archangel." Tasca