20. Phenomenon

The more Cameron struggles the tighter the grip around her neck gets. The next thing Cameron knew her vision becomes blurry and her arms become heavier. Not a moment later did the large group of men that were surrounding rush in simultaneously and tackle Miyuki to the ground causing him to release Cameron in the process. Before Cameron dropped to the ground she inhales as much air as her lungs would allow. She drops to the ground almost lifeless unable to move properly due to the dizziness.

"Cameron! Are you alright?!" One of the people there asks as she rushes to check her condition.

She immediately notices the hand mark around her neck.

"Jesus Christ.... What the hell is going on?" She says.

She carefully picks Cameron up, places an arm over her shoulder, takes one last look back before she carries Cameron to the exit.

"Quick! Hold him down!" One of the men says as he tries to hold Miyuki's arm down.

"Easier said than d-" Another guy says right before Miyuki stomps his face sending him backwards.

"This fucker is way stronger than he looks!" Says another male in the group who does his best to hold Miyuki's right leg.

One of them has his right knee on Miyuki's right arm adding on weight to completely with strain it. What he didn't account for was Miyuki being able to grab one of his toes and instantly snapping it out of place. The man screams and releases his grip on Miyuki's arm. Miyuki wrenches the man's toe, causing him to fall on the side and off of Miyuki's arm. Withiut hesitation Miyuki uses his right hand to reach over to his left side, grabs the shirt of the guy that is holding his left arm down and flings him foward. Miyuki sends him crashing into the guy holding his right leg down and frees it. Miyuki grabs the guy that has his left leg down with his left hand, pulls him forward and punches him in the face with his right arm breaking his nose in the process. Miyuki Leans back, brings his legs over his face and springboards himself up to his feet.

"Ah fuck this!!" One guy says as he makes his way out of the mess hall.

A few others followed him while the others didn't exactly know what to do.

"What the hell! How can you assholes just up and leave while a comrade is in trouble! You're all a bunch of co-" The young man says but turns to a frightening sight.

Miyuki is in striking motion with his left fist directly aimed for the young man's head. The young man is frozen with fear as this occurs. His fear turns into confusion the moment he realizes that Miyuki's motion came to a complete stop. He looks behind Miyuki and immediately becomes overjoyed with who he sees holding Miyuki by the back of his shirt.

"Ares!" The young man says with relief.

Miyuki turns his head, spots Ares and acts without further thought. He quickly spins from his right with his right hand out with the intention of striking Ares with the back of his hand but Ares quickly catches Miyuki's hand with his left hand. Miyuki hesitates for a quick second but gets right back to it. He forms a fist with his left hand and thrusts it after Ares who catches it midway. Miyuki quickly raises his left knee but Ares raises his right knee to clash with Miyuki's knee and holds it in place. This time Ares moves first by stomping on Miyuki's right foot with his left foot and holds him in place. Miyuki struggles to free himself but finds himself trapped in place.

"Holy shit! A group of us have been trying to do that for the past half and hour and he just shows up and basically shows us how its done?" The young man says in amazement.

"Crazy right?" Gash says from behind of the young man.

He turns around to see the rest of the mobile suit pilots come up from behind of him except for Lok and Ramsey. The young man instantly notices the looks of anger on all of their faces and didn't know what to say so he kept quiet.