14. Turn Of Events

The Arsenal Gundam extends four long blades from the gauntlets on it's forearms as it continues to head straight for the Big Zam.

"You basterd! You're gonna pay for that!!" Raider pilot 1

"Eat led dirt bag!!" Raider pilot 2

The remaining Raider pilots would begin to fire their weaponry after the Arsenal Gundam. Each bullet bounces off of the Arsenal Gundam unable to slow it's speed, the missiles were unable to keep up with the speed of the Arsenal witch speeds by every missile with ease. As The Arsenal Gundam speeds past the missiles it uses it's claws to slice them in two and would blow up seconds after.

"Wow wow look at him go!" Donte

"He's hacking and slashing his way towards the Big Zam!" Able

"Is he going to be alright? As big as that thing is can he really do it on his own?" Cameron asks full of troubled worry.

"...... You're worried?" Tyriel

"Of course I am! It's a freaking Big Zam for crying out loud! We should at least back him up right?!" Cameron

There's a brief silence before anything else is said.

"... Sure. We could back him up but um just one obvious question... Who's going to stop the remaining Raider ships from invading Saturn with the sudden appearance of that Big Zam?" Tyriel

"I'm not an idiot Tyriel!... I know we can't back him up. I'm just...." Cameron

"Speaking your heart?" Rika

"MIND. I was speaking my MIND." Cameron

"Sure you were." Tyriel says with sarcasm.

The Big Zam begins to charge it's massive beam cannon located at the center of it's body. Simultaneously, The Big Zam fires the other beam weaponry located all around the body with it's target being The Arsenal Gundam.

"Ha! Now it's a party!" Miyuki says increasing the Arsenal's speed.

The Arsenal continues to fly straight without any sign of worry. The lasers make their way to the Arsenal where they immediately bounce off of the Liger Beast Armament armor.

"Ha! That all you got?!... Huh?" Miyuki says but would notice that the massive beam cannon is about to fire.

"Miyuki! Move!" Tyriel says just before it fires.

The massive beam fires and quickly makes to where the Arsenal Gundam is. Miyuki was able to react by spinning his Gundam to the side and successfully gets himself out of the beams trajectory just in time. However, the massive beam would travel further and make contact with the Cloud 9.

"Oh no!" Miyuki

The beam would last a few minutes until it fully ceased it's firing.

"Holy crap that was rough." Donte

"Rika! Shield status?!" Tyriel

"Ah! It's at 42%?! From 84% to freaking 42%?! It's been cut clean in half!" Rika

"What?! We can't take another hit!" Tyriel

"Miyuki!" Cameron

"Shit!" Miyuki says as he steers his Gundam towards the Big Zam at full throttle.

Other Raider mobile suits would begin to block the Arsenal Gundam's path in order to buy time for the Big Zam to charge it's massive beam cannon.

"Oh? Found your grave have you?" Miyuki

The Arsenal Gundam gets in attack radius where he begins to hack and slash his way through the massive hoard with his gauntlet claws. The Arsenal Gundam quickly rips through the blockade and ends up right in front of it's massive target.

"Well now.... Made it this far..." Miyuki

All of the Big Zam's weaponry suddenly aims directly at the Arsenal Gundam.

"..... Oh... Right." Miyuki

The Big Zam instantly begins to fire it's artillery and The Arsenal Gundam quickly reacts by avoiding the oncomming fire. While avoiding, the Arsenal would get in close proximity and begins to slice the smaller guns that are located all around the Big Zam.

"Hmm. I'll be in real trouble if I end up going against that. Let's just hope that Big Zam we.. 'Acquired', keeps him busy long enough for me to-" Wade would say to himself but would cut off his speech the second he refocused himself.

"You seem to be quite distracted. Are you worried about your allies? You are free to go and aid them." Tasca

"Ha ha nice try. I ain't the least bit worried about those numskulls.... Not my problem whatsoever. They're only here to be ordered around not to be cared about." Wade

"Hmmm. How, fitting for someone like yourself.... Allthough. It doesn't sound like you're speaking truthfully." Tasca

"And just what the hell makes you think that?!" Wade says then immediately steers his Zaku II towards the Goliath Gundam with a sinister smile on his face.

"Oh my. Was it something I said?" Tasca

Once the Zaku II got close enough it swings down it's beam sword with the intention of cutting the Goliath down the middle. The Goliath reacts by bringing it's beam sword up with it's left hand in the back hand position on a perfect horizontal. The two swords would collide but Wade quickly realises that there was no resistance upon collision.

"What?!" Wade says upon realization.

The Goliath Gundam parried the Zaku II by moving to the right while guiding it's beam with it's very own. The Goliath simultaneously grabs the bottom half of it's sword handle with it's right hand, twists and pulls the half off. A beam stretches out from the nozzle forming a short beam sword witch the Goliath puts in immediate striking motion aimed for the Zaku II's cockpit. The Zaku II reacts by raising it's left arm to knock away the short beam sword. The sword cuts the left arm but the cockpit remains safe though, it didn't end there. The moment the Goliath's short sword cut off the Zaku II's arm the Goliath Gundam continued it's motion by swinging it's long sword in it's backhand aiming for the Zaku II cockpit once more.

"Holy shit!" Wade

The Zaku II quickly leans itself backwards, dodges the sword strike and thrusts itself out of the Goliath's reach creating some distance.

"Why you!.... Crafty little!.." Wade

"Temper temper. You don't want to lose your cool in front of the lady now do you?" Tasca

"Hmph!.. Well You may be crafty but little did you know I've been keeping you here so you wouldn't be able to help your little Rogue Chaos friends. Their ship lost all of it's shielding and now.... It's going to be blown to bits along with this freaking planet!" Wade says with confidence.

"That's quite a bold statement. And just how are you going to....." Tasca would begin to say but then looks up at the Big Zam.

She quickly sees that's it's energy has built up enough and that it's ready to fire from the massive cannon on it's chest.

"Miyuki! I don't mean to be pushy or anything but we kinda need you to step on it! Like yesterday!" Cameron says as she watches on along with everyone else on the Cloud 9

"Kinda hard with these gnats popping up out of nowhere! Move dammit!!" Miyuki says referring to the enemy Radier mobile suits.

"It's too late.... It's gonna fire!" Tyriel

"Shit! Shit! Shit! Come on move!!" Miyuki says as he desperately tries to push through the seemingly endless wave of Raider mobile suits.

Not a moment later did the Big Zam fire it's massive laser cannon towards the Cloud 9.

"Dammit!!" Miyuki

Before anything else is said and done the massive beam hits it's target.

"No...." Tasca

"Oooooh fuck yeah!! HAHAHAHA!!!" Wade screams out followed by a sinister laughter.