15. Reinforcements

Tasca could do nothing except helplessly watch as the Big Zam's massive beam blast fires upon the Cloud 9. The blast lasts for a brief moment until it slowly powers down.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Wade

"OI! Shut your mouth and use your eyes for a quick second." Tasca says causing Wade to stop his laughter.

"Eh?" Wade

Wade turns his Zaku II around and would see a jaw dropping sight. The Cloud 9 is still in perfect condition.

"....... Eeeeeeehh?!!" Wade says full of shock.

"Huh?..... We're not dead? Holy shit we're alive!" Cameron

"Talk about a miracle...." Donte says wiping his forehead.

"How'd we survive that exactly?" Rika

"Rika! You're not supposed to question good luck!" Cameron

"She brings up an obviously good question.... Our shields are depleted so there was no way we were going to survive that. What the hell happened?" Tyriel

Just then a loud and familiar war cry sounds off in every direction originating near the hull of the Cloud 9. Everyone looks to see that the reason they had survived the Big Zam's massive beam cannon is because of the Asiatic Elephant Beast Armament.

"It's the beast armament!" Able

"It took the hit for us? Guess what my new favorite animal is guys." Cameron

"Mine too." Tyriel

"It looks like Miyuki called out the Asiatic Elephant Beast Armament remotely and saved us with it. Just in time to! The shields have fully recharged and are coming back up now!" Rika

"Nice work Miyuki. We definitely owe you big time." Tyriel

"*Phew... I expect a feast in my honor! I'm just glad that actually worked..... Now then, where was I?... Oh yeah! Catching bodies!" Miyuki says as he steers his Gundam back to the assault.

The Big Zam begins to fire after the Arsenal Gundam with it's remaining turrets in another attempt to buy time for the cannon to charge up once more.

"Like I'm letting that happen again!" Miyuki

The Arsenal Gundam rips apart all of the Raider pilots that stand in between him and the Big Zam while avoiding the oncomming fire coming from the Big Zam.

"Fuck! What the hell?! Do you really mean to tell me that a stinking elephant blocked that massive attack?! You've got to be fucking kidding me!!" Wade says tightly gripping his control handles.

"You have developed this bad habit of ignoring me. Am I not entertaining enough?" Tasca

Wade turns his Zaku II back around to face Tasca's Goliath Gundam.

"Tch! Nah I'd say your plenty entertaining.... I just hate having my plans spoiled." Wade says then heads straight for the Goliath Gundam.

The Big Zam's massive beam cannon's charge became visible once more and that's when Miyuki fully acts. The Arsenal Gundam rips through the last line of Raider mobile suits and quickly makes it's way to the massive cannon. A nossle extends in between each claw on the Gauntlets attached to the Arsenal's forearms, it aims both gauntlets in the barrel of the massive beam cannon and instantly begins to unload its ammunition inside. Without a moments delay the Big Zam begins to implode giving a sign of relief for everyone on the Cloud 9.

"Nice fireworks kid." Tyriel

"And the Red Archangel strikes again!" Rika

"Nice job Yuki." Cameron