Chapter 35

Hey guys.

Quick A/N before the real chapter.

So I had one written and ready to be updated, but I came back into wattpad and everything was gone.

So I'm sorry this is late but that's because I had to re-write everything.

Another thing I wanted to include in this note.

Just a few things I want to clarify in case you're confused.

Because I've confused myself on a few things.

1. Astrid is 6 and a half months pregnant. So her belly is showing and Hiccup and everyone else are really protective

2. Ethan and Agnes do live on Berk

If there's anything else you're confused about go ahead and message me!

So with that said, let's get to the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me go!" She screamed as she was dragged towards a cage by two large men, holding her by her arms and legs.

"Quit screaming." One of the men commanded. They then opened a large door and threw her inside, causing a thud to echo. I felt chains around my wrists and ankles, forcing me in this one spot.

"Get her in her room!" A man shouted. He was larger then the other two and by the tone in his voice, he was a leader.

"Uh what about him sir?" One of the silhouette's asked and nodded in my direction.

"Keep him. I want him to be the last thing the girl sees." The boss commanded and walked away. The two guards slammed her cell door shut and stood near it.

Hiccup's POV

I sat straight up in bed. I breathed heavily. I took deep breaths and got out of bed, then walked downstairs. Astrid was still asleep upstairs while Toothless was sitting downstairs.

"Well good morning." I said as he gave a quiet grumble. "You hungry bud?" he started jumping around me, giving me goofy grins and weird faces. I placed a basket of fish in front of him and he started eating.I was about to walk to the kitchen until someone walked in the door. 

"Morning Hiccup." Gobber said.

"Ugh Gobber ever heard of knocking?" I said sarcastically.

"Whoops. Sorry about that. But Bucket and Mulch need some help. They have to bring in fish and they want some help getting milk and eggs while they're gone."

"Alright when do I need to be there?"

"In about an hour. They have to get their boat ready." He replied.

"Okay, if anything else comes up while I'm gone just take care of it if you can." I said and he nodded then walked out.

"What was that all about?" Astrid asked as she walked down the stairs.

"Chiefly things milady." I replied and kissed her cheek. "How are you this morning?"

"Well for starters I'm hungry." She said and sat in a chair.

"I'm on breakfast duty."

"Can you make me eggs?" She asked. I turned my head and looked at her.

"You sure you don't want soup?" I teased. She gave me a playful grin. I smiled then walked into the kitchen and started making our breakfast.

"Hey babe do you know where Mer is?" (nickname for Mercy. there's also merc zo if i use either of those, i'm talking about Mercy.)