Chapter 25

Astrid's POV

~2 days later~

"Well it was nice having you here. You are welcome at our shores whenever." Hiccup said as he shook hands with Alvin and the rest of the men.

"And you're welcome on ours boy. We'll message you with any news of Dagur and his schemes." Alvin said and climbed onto the boat. We all waved from the docks as they sailed away. I'll admit, he does seem to have changed, but it'll take a while for him to gain my trust back, 

"Gobber any word of that royal family that's coming?" Hiccup asked Gobber, who was standing on his left.

"We just got a letter from them saying they'll be here by tomorrow."

"And do you have any idea when that was sent?" Gobber simply shrugged. "Well then. Get ready just in case of their arrival." Gobber nodded and walked off towards the Great Hall.

"Could they really be here today?" I asked.

"I highly doubt it from what I remember when I took a vacation to that place with my dad, we spent as much time on the boat as we did in their kingdom." Hiccup said.

"So how long does it take?"

"A little bit over a week I'd say." After he said that, we heard the blow of a horn.

Hiccup's POV

There was a single blow of a horn after the outcasts had sailed off. But there were no ships coming in on this side of the island.

"West side Hiccup." Gobber said. I forgot that their home is off west. I whistled for Toothless while Astrid whistled for Stormfly and we flew to the West beach. As soon as we landed there was a single ship about 2 minutes out. 

"Who's here now?" Allysa said as her, Violet and the rest of the gang landed beside us.

"People from this far away kingdom. I forgot the name." Astrid said.

"DunBroch." Gobber said from behind Astrid.

"Thank you." Astrid said.

"Why does that sound familiar?" Snotlout asked.

"You went with me and dad when we were little. Remember when you pushed me off the boat." I said.

"Oh yeah now I remember! That was a good time." I sighed and turned back to the shores to find them getting off their ship.

"Ah so this is the legendary Berk." A large man with red-hair and a weird accent boasted. He was a large man, about the size of a Viking, and missing one leg. He carried a sword on his hip and wore a fur coat on his back. 

"Welcome to Berk and please don't be afraid of the dragons they will not hurt you unless in defense." I introduced.

"Alright then. Do you know where I can find the Chief?"

"Right here. Chief Hiccup."

"You're the Chief? You seem so young how do you handle all of this?" A woman asked as she stepped next to the king. She had long, brown hair that was separated into separate sections. She wore a green dress that went down to her feet and spoke with politeness and authority. "Oh where are my manners. I'm Queen Elinor and this is King Fergus. Oh Fergus where are the children?"

"I think they're still on the ship." 

"Go get them." She said. He stepped back onto the boat and came out with 4 more people. One looked our age, with hair as bright as Monstrous Nightmare fire and as big as a mountain. She was about as tall as her father and had a look on her face that said 'I really don't want to be here right now'. The other 3 seemed to be teenagers, probably around 13. They had curly red hair also but faces that told me they were going to be trouble.