Chapter 31

Look at this beautiful fanaaaaaarrrtttt screeeeeee ♡♡♡

By @DragonEmpress987

(Wattpad won't let me tag :( )

Sjkdjskd everyone be drawing so well and then there's me lmao

Here's an extra chapter (fluff ofc) since the story's about to end and I just wanted to put this in before our ship docks at the harbor (a.k.a. the euphemism used for "before the real shit goes down and when y'all start to hate me").

And yes. There will be more drunk Hajime.
__________________________________

Nagito's wounds had healed the next day due to his supernatural abilities (they had celebrated with the kusamochi they made).

None of them talked about the "incident" that had occurred in the kitchen and turned away from each other when they were reminded of it.

That was quite reckless of you. Izuru scoffed at his younger brother's actions.

Believe me, I don't know why I did that either.

It's obvious if you actually paid attention to your feelings. Hajime felt Izuru roll his eyes at him.

Shut up about my feelings. It's not like you have any either.

Instead of taking that as an insult, Izuru clicked his tongue in amusement.

Having no emotions is what makes me better than you, stronger even. Feelings can lead to your demise.

"Hajime? Hey, Hajime?" A hand was waving in front of his face, trying to get his attention.

"Huh? Komaeda? What?" Did he get hurt? Did he need something?

Concerned gray-green eyes met his gaze, a frown settling on Nagito's lips.

"You've been staring, practically glaring, at the orange juice in front of you for some time now. You okay? You don't want to murder the juice bottle, right? It hasn't done anything to offend you. Spare its life."

Hajime cracked a smile, rising from the table in the cafeteria.

"Well, let's get going. There's another soul that needs to be picked up-"

A sudden figure collided with his body, knocking him sideways.

A sharp squeal erupted from the girl who was lying on the floor, tears coming out the corner of her eyes.

"Tsumiki?" Nagito asked, crouching down to help the nurse up.

Goddammit. It was her again.

"S-sorry!" She apologized as Hajime stood up and dusted his pants.

"There's no need to apologize. It's okay." Nagito smiled.

The knotting feeling in his chest reappeared.

Jealous much? Izuru mused.

Shut the hell up.

"What's the hurry anyway?" The Grim Reaper asked.

"O-Oh... U-Uhm. I n-need t-to go t-to the t-throne room."

"Why?"

"T-Too m-much al-alcohol c-consumption."

"What?"

With a squeak, Mikan muttered an apology and dashed off, leaving the two boys confused.

"Alcohol consumption?" Hajime echoed, suspicious.

Nagito hummed, starting to walk out the doors.