The Kings Mission

Hello friends! How are y'all? Anyways , I hope you enjoy this story!! Let me know what you think :)

——————————————————————

Nobody's P.O.V

"Listen up brats! Can Lucy and Laxus please come to my office?"

Masters booming voice echoed throughout the guildhall, Lucy watching her Master walk away.

Lucy shared a questioning look with the rest of her team before reluctantly walking up the stairs of her beloved guildhall.

She gently opened the door to see Laxus and Master already present, she quickly walked to her seat, placing her hands in her lap out of anxiousness.

"Welcome Lucy. Now, I have a special mission for you two. You have been specially requested to assist Princess Hisui by King Toma E. Fiore. There is a royal ball coming up, and recent threats have come about, threatening to kill Princess Hisui."

Master said in all seriousness, however, Lucy was almost excited for this mission. She hadn't seen the Princess since her spirits went haywire.

"When do we leave?" Laxus asked, his face and tone as serious as ever. Laxus on the other hand, was not too fond of the Princess. He knew that she had not known the effects of the gate, but that didn't change his mind on the fact she had forced Lucy and Yukino into using their spirits for evil, and making them excrete enormous amounts of power for a bad cause, harming them in the process.

And not to mention she almost caused complete and total destruction of the world.

Although he can't be too mad, he had done something quite similar not long ago. He pinned his guild mates against each other in a scheme for power.

"Tomorrow morning," Master smiled, knowing this was going to be an easy mission for the two. He was also hoping the pair would become friends, maybe even having Lucy's positive attitude rub off on Laxus a bit.

"We won't let you down Master!" Lucy cheered, excited she was able to dress up and experience a ball once again, even if she was meant to be working.

"I'm glad to hear it, that is all you two. Good luck to both of you." Master nodded before sending the two on their way.

"We will meet at the train station to catch the first train, don't be late!" Lucy sang before running down the stairs to tell her friends about her new mission.

Laxus watched the bubbling blonde bounce down the stairs, each step seemingly more preppy than the last. He was not too fond about this mission, he wasn't sure if he could handle the blondes happy-go-lucky attitude for the next few days.

He also wasn't too fond about the style of the mission, but if he was specially selected, he wasn't going to let the King down.