Thank you

Hey guys!! Sorry I was a little late on the update, but I hope you enjoy!!

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

The rest of the duo's meal had gone by without a hitch, them being done within an hour. Which may I add, was rather quickly. Nonetheless, it was an excellent meal for the two.

The streets were bustling with tourists and locals of all kinds. Lucy was absorbing all of the different sights and smells she was receiving.

She loved the bustling city scape, it was very different from when she grew up.

She loved the crowded streets, the smells from food trucks or small vendors.

There wasn't anything negative that Lucy could think of.

Laxus on the other hand was getting very annoyed with how crowded the streets were. Lucy was right in front of him and he could barely keep track of her! People kept pushing him back, widening the distance between the two.

Laxus was getting worried about the blonde girl getting separated from him, he wanted to keep her close, but only for the fear of losing her and feeling her wrath later on.

He knew that she could hold her own against anyone, but still. Anything could happen in the matter of moments.

His fears had been confirmed when he looked around seeing no blonde. There was no sight of her, he couldn't even smell her with all of the different people around.

He panicked, fearing the blonde had been taken. She was just in front of him, she couldn't have gone far. He stepped away from the crowd into a back alley, hoping to be able to pick up her sent.

To his luck, he had, but he also smelled something else with her. Laxus growled, following her sent. He ran, hoping to reach her as soon as possible if she was in danger.

Within a minute, he reached the end of the alley which is where the blonde girl was, she was crouched down, holding her hand out to something.

"Come on, buddy. I just want to be your friend." She whispered, tapping her fingers onto the ground.

"That's it!" She cheered, a small furry creature walking out of the shadows.

The cat walked up to Lucy, sniffing her hand before rubbing itself all over the girl.

She giggled, picking the kitten up and heading it's vibrant purr.

Laxus was a bit grumpy.

He had thought the girl had found trouble, but she found a kitten.

He was relieved that the girl was safe, but he wished that she said something before she ran off.

He had to admit, it warmed his heart a tad seeing how happy she was.

She stood up to walk out of the alley, freezing when she saw Laxus stood there with his arms crossed.

"Oh, hey Laxus!" She rushed out, a small blush on her face.

"Blondie, you have to be careful." He sighed, rubbing his eyes.

"I know, sorry. I saw this fur ball here and had to follow him." She smiled, holding the cat up.

The cat meowed in his face, and he softly smiled.

"Come on, it's getting late." He nodded towards the exit of the alley.

She nodded along, following the burly man out of the dark path.

A little boy came running up to Lucy, an overjoyed look on his face.

"Bolt! There you are! I can't believe you found him!" The boy cried. The cat started to stir in Lucy's arm, meowing at the boy.

The boy grabbed the cat, the kitten purring louder than before.

"Thank you for finding Bolt. He ran away earlier when I was playing outside." The boy smiled.

Lucy crouched down and pat the kitten one more time. "No problem, Bolt is a very sweet cat. I'm glad that he has a very good home."

"Thank you miss! Oh, I also think that you're very pretty." The boy blushed, Lucy giggled.

"Go and get home, it's starting to get late. Make sure Bolt here stays at home too."

The boy nodded, running away with the small cat in his arms.

Lucy smiled, happy that the cat and boy were reunited.