Small family

Hey y'all! I hope you're enjoying the story so far!

Thank you so so much for the reads, votes and comments! It really means a lot to me!

I've decided to call you guys my pandas, ya know, a cute nickname for all my readers!

Anyways, without further ado, on with the story! Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

It was bright an early the next morning when Lucy got to the train station. When she arrived, the members she would be joining were already there.

"Good morning Miss Lucy." Freed smiled, making Lucy giggle at the formalities.

"Aw, no need to be formal Freed! Lucy is just fine. But good morning." The bubbly girl smiled, making Freed shocked. Others had always wanted the formality, making him feel as though he below others in a sense. But with Lucy dismissing the formal behavior, he felt at ease.

"Alright blondie, it's time to board the train. I'll fill you in on the mission later." Laxus grunted before Lucy nodded back. She was the first to board, meaning that she had the honor of choosing where they got to sit.

She walked all the way to the back, this being her usual seating with Team Natsu. Lucy gave herself a window seat with the lightening slayer beside her. The other three occupied the opposite bench, sitting comfortably.

The train started moving, and Lucy heard a soft grunt. She looked up to the slayer before making eye contact. She softly smiled before patting her lap, within seconds, his head was placed onto her lap and her fingers raked through his soft hair.

Lucy heard a cough and looked up to see a flustered Freed, making the blondes cheeks match his red hue.

"So, the mission.." He trailed off, trying to avoid any awkwardness from their current situation.

"Basically, we are going to stop a monster from violating a small town just outside of Magnolia." Evergreen huffed, somewhat bothered by Freeds reaction.

"Oh okay, that doesn't seem too bad!" Lucy cheered, relieved it wasn't a mission that seemed too dangerous. Since Laxus was S-class, she had assumed this mission would be some sort of life or death situation.

"Yea, it sounds like a piece of cake! Which actually sounds very good right now." Evergreen thought, making Lucy think of her favorite redhead back home.

"I'm looking forward to taking this demon down." Bixslow chuckled, sticking his tongue out, proudly showing off guild mark. His babies mocking him with the word 'demon'.

A snore sounded in the blonde beauties ear, bringing her attention back to the lightening mage on her lap. She sweetly smiled at the boy, running her thumb along his cheek.

Never in a million years did Lucy think she would be in this position. She never pictured herself sitting on a train with the big and bad Laxus Dreyar snoring comfortably on her lap, while she was stroking his cheek.

She studied his features. He had smooth skin, and a cute pointed nose. Her fingers found themselves tracing his scar, the small bump feeling odd beneath her fingers, but oddly enough, she liked it. She thinks it added character and a story to the boy. It had shown what he had been through in his life.

She looked up to find the other members asleep, all laying on each other. She smiled at their cuteness. She loved how close the group was, they always stuck together and acted as though they were a family.

With her mind being filled with loving thoughts, she fell asleep with Laxus in her arms.