Get her bag

Hey my pandas!

How are you guys? Anything exiting happen over the last few days? I still hope that you all are happy and healthy!

Anyways, without further ado, on with the story! Enjoy :)

——————————————————————

Normal P.O.V

Laxus had spent several hours with Lucy, the only time he left was when he had to go to the bathroom, or if the nurses had to check up on Lucy, otherwise, he was glued to his chair.

He was so torn, he felt guilty for Lucy being alone that night, but he also knew that there was no way that he could have known that the guards would have gone to her side of town instead of his. He also felt guilty that she was so far away while Sting and Laxus were practically in war shot of one another.

He wondered if Sting felt the same way, since he was the third party. He wondered if Sting regrets walking away from her without even saying goodbye to her. After their little cheer, he just walked away.

He wondered if Sting felt the regret of not being able to hear Lucy's screams in the middle of the night, or if he felt guilty about not sensing the rise in magic power. He wondered if the towns citizens feel guilty that a wizard is potentially laying on her deathbed because they needed protection. He wondered if they heard her and chose not to help in fear of their own safety.

He wondered if anyone felt like he did.

On the complete other end of the spectrum, he wondered why Lucy didn't use the lacrima last night, he almost understood that she was in the heat of the battle and it more than likely slipped her mind. But, he wondered most of all why she hadn't used it this morning.

His mind offered the same reasons as earlier, that she was in far too much pain to even think about it, but she had her bag on her. He sighed and looked around the room for her bag, wanting to see if damage to the lacrima was why she hadn't called.

He didn't see it around the bed, so he walked around the room searching all of the cabinets and cubbies incase it was moved around.

"It isn't here." He growled, meaning that one of the nurses took it, or one of the others did.

"Pardon me Sir, but what isn't there?" One of the nurses tending to Lucy asked, walking in with her clipboard, ready for Lucy's routine check in.

"Uh, she had a brown bag. It was a um, cross body bag, with a gold latch." He recalled, making the shape of the bag with his hands.

She shook her head and shrugged, "It wasn't on her when she came in, check with her friends." The nurse brushed him off, not understanding the importance of Laxus trying to get the bag back. He needed to know why Lucy didn't call anybody.

"Thanks. I'll be back soon, Lucy." He grumbled before walking out of the building and heading straight to the crime scene. He mentally deduced that none of the FairyTail or Sabtertooth gang had the bag, they would have told Laxus before taking it, or they would have somehow brought the bag up during the trip.

Within minutes, he made it. He looked around seeing every guard still in place. "Hm, the magic council still hasn't made it? I guess we are really far."

He didn't see the bag, this made him begin walking around, occasionally kicking a random guy out of the way. "Man blondie, you sure did some damage." He chuckled briefly, after searching for a few more minutes, he growled. "Where is this bag." He sighed before resorting to his infamous nose, "I guess I'll have to sniff it out."

He held his nose up and picked up the scent immediately and began walking. He had only gone a few feet when he found it, it was piled under a few guards.

"You're a tough one, Lucy." He felt more and more regret the longer his eyes were trained on the mess around him. "Why couldn't I have heard you? If only I heard you," He yelled, balling his fists. "As much as I hate it, I can't dwell on that. I came here for something."

When Laxus finally opened the bag, he saw the shattered lacrima. "Even if she wanted to call, she couldn't." He sighed.

He hugged the bag to his chest, heading back to Lucy. He wanted to be there when she woke up.