Tag along

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the late update, I've been away for a week! I just got back yesterday, so I didn't have time to update, but I'll update now for y'all! I hope you enjoy!

——————————————————————-
Normal P.O.V

Lucy walked into the guild the next day with a bright smile. She had come early enough meaning only her and Laxus's team were there. Mira hadn't even shown up yet.

"Miss Lucy," Lucy jumped at the voice, not expecting to hear someone call out to her. She looked up to find the voice of Freed. "Would you like to join us?" He asked with a small smile.

Lucy felt giddy because she had never been on the second floor, only S-class and the ones Laxus chooses are allowed upstairs.

"Sure!" She smiled, walking up the steep stairs to find a seat for her already made at the Thunder Tribes table.

She was sat between Evergreen and Freed, across from Bickslow and Laxus. 

"Finally good enough to come upstairs, huh cheerleader?" Bickslow grinned, sticking his tongue out with his babies repeating 'cheerleader' over and over.

"Are you really surprised? I beat you a while back," Lucy smirked, earning a chuckle from everyone else at the table besides the embarrassed Bixlow.

"That was one time!" He groaned, burying his hands in his face.

"Yea, but I still won. And I won't let you forget it." Lucy sweetly smiled, making Bickslow whine.

"Blondie here is a lot tougher than you think, she took out both of the guys the other day." Laxus complimented her, making Lucy blush and nod.

"Speaking of missions," Evergreen looked to Lucy. "Would you like to accompany us on another mission?" She smiled, making Lucy nod.

"Laxus and I make a pretty good team! I'd love to," the girl giggled, feeling excited to go on more missions with Laxus.

"Good, we leave tomorrow morning." Laxus says, shocking everyone but Lucy.

As soon as those words left his mouth, the guild doors slam open to reveal Natsu. He starts running around and trying to fight other guild members who shuffled in while the group was talking, making Lucy roll her eyes.

"I can never get a break," she mumbled while running her hand against her tired eyes. "Well I better get going, I have to babysit him. I'll see you guys tomorrow." She sighs before walking down the stairs, yelling his name.

Natsu looks over to see Lucy walking down the stairs, a look of shock fills his face. "Wha..? Luce, why were ya upstairs?" The boy asked, wanting to know why she was able to go upstairs before him.

"I was invited on another mission with Laxus and his team!" She giggled, jumping with excitement.

"Luce! You're a member of Team Natsu, not The Thunder Legion." Natsu sulked, making Lucy frown.

"Don't worry, a few missions doesn't mean I'm switching teams." Lucy pat his head, making the boy perk up.

"Good, I don't know what we'd do with ya Luce." Natsu gave one of his famous smiles before butting heads with Gray again.

"Be careful boys!" She sighed, knowing a full on brawl between the guild was brewing. She walked herself over to the bar where Mira was.

"The usual please." Lucy giggled, Mira pulling it out of the freezer knowing the girl was going to order one.

"Thank you," Lucy smiled before walking to the table where Team Natsu resided. Erza was happily perched on a chair, eating her strawberry cake.

Laxus smiled as he saw the blonde slurping down her milkshake and talking to the demonic redhead.

He had grown fond of Lucy, hearing her contagious giggle and seeing her bright smile. Laxus wouldn't admit this to anyone, especially the blonde, but he was excited to have her tag along.