Eos 13

Eos

Eos felt worried. But also stronger then ever, she was going to fix this mess. So she returned to the cave and Ubris started teaching her....

"Don't think too much, it won't help if you think too much!" Eos shouted imitating and repeating what Ubris had told her over and over again. She looked at him with fury in her eyes as he yet again opened his mouth to say the exact same words. "I'm trying but if you don't shut up I won't ever stop thinking!" She took a deep breath and cleared her mind. She walked into the water of the lake. She let herself get submerged in water. "focus on what you want to change..." she murmured to herself. I want my home restored.... my people back.... I want Daniel. And the water around her started changing, making the shape of her home, colors formed when dancing people made of water came along. It were her parents on their wedding night. As if they were real they moved. Eos reached out to touch them but they turned back into water and fell back into the lake. "Good, With some more training i'll fix the entire village" Eos said sarcastic. She felt hopeless, and yet she felt strong. A battle she would never win, between yes and no. Fire and ice. Herself and her doubt. To forget about everything, to focus on what she wanted most, she went to her 'room' and sat in front of the crystal mirror. Praying her magic would show her his face, let her one day touch his face, hold him.