•Friend•

•Friend•
/frɛnd/
A person who is not an enemy or opponent; an ally.

Alessia

There stood Kaden with his gun down to the trigger in Milana's mouth as silent tears ran down her face. "What the fuck!"

I rushed over to them, gripping the end of the gun where Kaden's hand held it, "Put it out! Put it out! You'll kill her!" I cried.

Milana stayed put on her knees, not once trying to escape and man was I glad for that. I glimpsed up at him and saw his eyes calculating me with that piercing, chilly gaze. My hands moved on their own accord when they put themselves on top of Kaden's, slowly pulling the gun out of my friend's mouth, and he let me all while not once breaking eye contact. I had touched him and was not dead, well yet.

By the time the death machine was removed the room contained a bit of noise, as Giuliano tried to calm Tiana who couldn't believe what had just went down, but every attempt at touching her failed, when she flinched away from him.

Hayes was contently typing away at his phone, as if this wasn't unusual for him. Wow okay.

I peered up at Kaden again only to find him observing me once more, maybe he forgot? That hope was crushed as soon as he aggressively dragged Milana up by her shoulder, the gun now pressing against her temple, a small whimper slipping her lips.

He tilted his head to the side daring me to say anything that he wouldn't like. You are doing this for people that you've met today.
Nope, even though I don't know everything about them we still got close, ain't nobody dying in this room and definitely not because of me.

"Let her go. Please. I'll come with you."

A vicious smirk formed on his face making me regret this just a tiny bit as it made him look like the psychopath he seemed to be. He let go of Milana pushing her to the floor roughly and slid his arm around my waist. I so badly wanted to pound in his gorgeous face.

"No! You-you can't do that!" Tiana shrieked now standing on her feet, Giuliano merely behind her, a few inches between them.

Kaden's smirk disappeared and was replaced by a sneer siding with his dead dropping glare.
She shrunk back, squinting her eyes a second after "She still has her bags in my car."

"We'll get them on the way out then." His voice was definite and we knew there was no escaping this.

Within minutes we were all on the way to Tiana's car, the devil's arm still secured around my waist as we wandered on. It kind of gave me a tingly feeling but I shut that thought out as soon as it was there, this cannot be happening.

When we girls had our bags we moved to the direction of the dorm again this time walking next to each other. But before we could take five more steps, hands drew me back into a hard chest, "You're coming with me, remember?" He breathed.

I frowned, "I need to put these in my room."

"We'll take them with us."

"N-" Kaden growled lowly, his chest slightly rumbling against my back. He doesn't like to be disobeyed Giu's voice rang in my head.