•Meeting•

•Meeting•
[ˈmiːtɪŋ]
The act of coming together

Third Person

"Kaden come on! You gotta get your girl not push her away!" Hayes stressed over the speaker in the car.

"Don't tell me what to do!"

He sighed, "Kade, it's been over two weeks again. Why won't you at least call her man?"

"Who the fuck is she? A no one that's why I won't call her, women come to me not the other way around." Kaden argued.

"I'm sure she definitely wants to talk to you willingly after what you did to her."

Hayes had a point but in all honesty, he regretted nothing. Not a single thing.
"I don't care,"

"Okay, fine, I have a suggestion; I'm going to bring Winter with me today, and you'll have to have Alessia there then alright? Maybe she'll make her feel more comfortable around you?"
He replied, probably hoping that Kaden'll just agree.

The twenty-five-year-old took a deep breath letting all possible scenarios play out in his head, he didn't know his girlfriend nor did he trust her she could be a slag for all he knew.

"I don't know your girlfriend, I haven't met her and I'm sure I don't trust her."

"Kaden, I hope you know that this is the woman who I'll fucking marry and spent my life with. You should warm up to the thought of having a donna too."

"Shut up."

Kaden had returned home two weeks ago after he woke up that morning with Alessia in his arms, sleeping peacefully.

"Okay fine, after school you'll bring her to Ridgewood and I'll have Alessia there."

"Deal. Later capo." Hayes said before he hung up.

Now Kaden was left alone with his thoughts again, how in the world would he get her to come with him? Maybe pressure her pressure point, knock her out and kidnap her?

No, that wouldn't work, just as he told Hayes weeks ago, they were the most dominant Mafia for a reason. They were tactical, powerful and armed. He'll not directly kidnap her but easily force to come with him.

Decision made, he started the vehicle determined, no one was going to stop him.
Not even that wimp of a brother she had.

Ring
Ring
Ring

"Hello?"

"Ciao, tesoro."

She sucked in a breath, "Kaden."
At first, she wasn't certain if he was really there or she hallucinated, however, came to the conclusion that it really was real. Admittedly she found comfort in his arms, sure she was terrified but she also realized that she'd rather be on his good side than bad.

"I want you to pack a bag and get ready you have an hour, " he commanded.

On the other side, Alessia shook her head,
"I can't and won't."