•Roommate•

•Roommate•
/ˈruːmmeɪt/
A person that you share a room with, especially at a college or university

The man let out a sob, he couldn't believe it was his daughter talking to him after such a long time, but she wouldn't just call him out of nowhere after this while , something was wrong and he felt it.

"Eleanora, pupina, what is wrong? What happened?"

On the other side of the phone she was slightly shivering, she knew if she told him he would kill Arian.

Before she could answer Kaden bounced into the room balancing a glass of water that was already a bit spilled over on the floor. His mother smiled, she needed to do this for him; for her baby boy.

"Cara?"
(Dear?)

"Si Papi, I need help please. I-something happened but I can't really talk to you over the phone about it."

"Certo, ma con cosa? Dove sei?" He assured, concern and excitement building in his heart at the thought of getting his daughter back. The daughter he hadn't seen in over eight years, the one who ran away with a boy to escape the Mafia life.
(Of course, but with what? Where are you?)

"I'm in Lyon,France."

||||||||||||||||||||||||

That night everything in Kaden Adresano's life changed, he wasn't about to be hidden in the dark away from his grandfather anymore, he was about to join in on the Mafia life.

He just didn't know that it would turn him into a heartless bastard, someone who could show no care except to his family. No one had really expected him to turn out like this. The loving, empathizing, mannered and extremely intelligent boy to become a Mafia Leader.

|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>

Present

Alessia

I waved the last time at my parents which were driving back home before turning around to face my sibling and the huge facility behind him.

Lucien's face was graced with a small smirk, he hooked his arm around my neck and let out a chuckle his smirk growing wider, "Welcome to College, dear sister."

"Oh I'm so not up for this." I said my breath a bit shaky from the nervousness I felt, I was glad my brother was here with me.

"It's not that bad now come on, I'm gonna show you around."

We had just finished putting my stuff in my dorm room and bid goodbye to our parents. I yet had to meet my roommate but my only hope at the moment was that we would get over with this tour fast so I could go and lay down, I am exhausted from this day.

|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>|>

"Bye lil sis," Lucien hugged me. "Call me if you need anything, I'm just a few minutes away."

Nodding, my head laid against his chest enjoying the comfort he was giving me as my nerves began to eat away at me again.

A few minutes and word exchanges later he was on his way to his own dorm room while my hand put the key in the lock shakily. Man up, Alessia.

The moment the key turned, the door bursted open causing me to almost jump five feet into the air,
"Well hello there." A masculine voice greeted, amused.