•Waiter•

Waiter
/ˈweɪtə/
a man whose job is to serve customers at their tables in a restaurant.

Third Person

"Fuck this shit, I'm out!"

"You can't!"

"I can and I will!"

"No!"

"Fuck this, I'm dropping out and becoming a stripper."

Winter cursed under her breath as she glared onto the screen of her phone where a slumped Alessia was sitting on her bed with books and papers scattered around her.

"He will personally kill you. And you know it." She warned, with her brows raised.

They had a stare-down through the wavered connection of the call until both started insulting the other when neither backed down.

Giuliano burst into the room to a messy Alessia yelling at her phone. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"You deadshit! Don't you have to go suck Hayes's di-"

Their eyes locked and Alessia grimaced sheepishly.

"Who are you looking at, bitch!" Winter shouted. "Is Giuliano there? Show me, show me!"

Giuliano laughed loudly as he made his way over to his roommate's bed.

"Hello." Snickered Giuliano.

She grinned wide, "Gallinello! Oh, how I missed you!"

The past weeks Winter had visited quite often as did Alessia and almost every time Giuliano was there too. She grew very fond of him and could relate to Alessia always speaking so highly of him. And his girlfriend, Tiana, was such a sweetheart she found.

"Still learning, eh?"

Alessia laughed while her friend narrowed her eyes into slits, "I speak Spanish and German fluently, gotta a work a tiny bit on the French. Fuck Italian it's the same as Spanish and French anyway."

"¿Con quién hablas?" Hayes's voice called from Winter's side.
(Who are you talking to)

"Alessia and Giuliano!"

Suddenly his face appeared on Alessia's screen and after he greeted them, Giuliano picked up a conversation til the girls pushed them away and continued their own talk.

---

Alessia

"Come on we're going out," Giuliano grinned.

I shook my head profusely, "can't. Need to study."

"No. You have been learning for three days straight, you need to get out a bit."

He looked at me sternly and I gave in, pouting. Maybe a bit of fresh air would be good, it could clear my head so it's ready for when I return to my books and notes.

We left the room shortly after I made myself look like a human. As soon as the late afternoon air hit me I let out a sigh, it was amazing. Giuliano led me to the café on campus so we could get some coffee and I immediately agreed.

"Is he still in town?" I asked out of nowhere.

Startled, he shook his head 'no'.

"Oh. Okay."

After a few more minutes of silence Giuliano spoke up, "I want food."

"Me too. We always want food though, it's practically all we really do in our lives."

AdresanoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara