•Boyfriend•

•Boyfriend•
/ˈbɔɪ.frend/
a man or boy that a person is having a romantic or sexual relationship with

Third Person

The students of Hamington Hill High School stared shamelessly at the three teens. Many whispers went around and Alessia countered their stares with her 'resting bitch face'. Winter walked between Alessia and Hayes but had her arms linked with her friend instead of having her boyfriend's arm slung around her.

It was mostly quiet as they just stared on before a group of mostly girls blocked their path from being continued, Alessia felt Winter's grip become tighter, and glanced at Hayes to see his reaction, he stood tall glaring at one of the two males that was with the group.

"Tz, tz, who is this?" The front girl snickered. Oh God, Alessia felt she was in her own high school again.

"Who are you?"

The girl scoffed, "my name's Irelynn."

"Okay." Alessia seized up the girls behind her. "Can you get out of our way now?"

Gasps sounded from around the entire hallway from the sassy remark she had made to the number one girl no one dared to come across.

Alessia's eyes narrowed at one girl standing directly behind this Irelynn, she looked familiar and it suddenly clicked in Alessia's head. "Hey, who of you is Lee?"

"Me, why you got a problem?"

"No. But just wanted to say you're a dumbass bitch, a'ight." It's not like Alessia could get expelled or suspended so she did not need to filter her mouth in here. The girl gaped in response but said nothing. It was silent until the girl beside Lee spoke up, "Is this Kaden's whore?"

That hit a spot deep in her. How did this- Winter had told Alessia once that Hayes had informed her on her former friend being Italian as well as part of Kaden's mafia. The real question was though, how did this high school girl knew about any form of contact she had with him.

"What did you just say?" Winter hissed.

The girl smirked, "oh, so she is. He's just a one-night-stand, honey."

"More like my boyfriend." she snorted before she went rigid just like Winter and Hayes.

She had just called Kaden, the man she no more than infatuated with, the man who took over her heart, and the man who drove her fully crazy on a daily basis, her boyfriend. To cover it up she smiled sickly-sweet and exaggerated it when she saw the rage and jealousy burning in Aaliyah's eyes.

The bell rang loudly and immediately the three went to Winter's and Hayes's first class. Hayes cleared a seat right in front of Winter for Alessia to sit on and so she did.

A handsome boy entered the classroom. He was tall, blond, and had clear blue eyes. As soon as he saw Alessia he went over to her desk and sat next to her, in front of Hayes.

"Hey." he said trying to gain her attention.

She averted her gaze from Winter who she was talking to, to the boy seeing if it was her he meant.

"Hey, I'm looking for treasure," He licked his lips. "Can I look around your chest?"

"Watch it!" Hayes snapped from behind him. The boy looked at his dangerous classmate, he knew not to mess with, then returned to Alessia, "Are you a cake? 'Cause I want a piece of that."

Hayes's promise was being fulfilled on full force as he reached out, grabbed the boy's hair and delivered a punch to the side of his head. Where was the teacher? Winter yelped, quickly seating herself on her boyfriend's lap to stop him from beating the shit out of this boy.

He put his hand in his pocket and got out his phone. My house asap.

The three raised up from their seats and trotted out of the classroom with shocked students left behind to suffer through a period of maths.

Well that was a short school day.

----

Alessia and Winter got into the car and drove to her house whilst Hayes made his way home where he would soon meet Kaden.

The drive was silent, the only sound being the light hum of the radio playing in the background of their thought-sunken state. Winter could sense that Alessia did not want to talk about the fact that she had called Kaden her boyfriend, even though he was nothing more than an ex-something, an ex-maybe.

Winter finally sighed and spoke up, "wanna go take a nap?"

A small smile formed on Alessia's face as she agreed, "a nap would be awesome."

Long story short, they spent the next few hours taking naps.

Meanwhile, Kaden waited patiently for Hayes to finally arrive at his own house, his mother was working and his sister was in school. Hayes was surprised to see his best friend already waiting in his driveway and had he not known Kaden as good as he did, he would have asked how he managed to be here so fast.

"This-" Kaden began but Hayes cut him off which maddened him, he hated being interrupted but what he would let it slide for the words he was cut off with shook him to his core.

"She in love with you."

Kaden wanted this to be a dream, he did not want this to be real. He was not capable of loving or returning feelings, he never was one for emotions. All of this was a mistake, every little second of it. Kaden had always been a womanizer and he also had more girls falling at his feet that you could ever count, they all told him they loved him but he never let it be more than just a one-time thing. Yet when he imagined the look on Alessia's face that all she was to him was a toy, a pastime, he felt physically and mentally numb, sick even.

He never responded to Hayes just stayed frozen, glaring at the old, hardwood oak floorboards the ground was decorated with.

Was there never a pause for them and drama? Why did their lives had to be so dramatic and chaotic? Life is a bitch, as easy as that.