•Goodbye•

•Goodbye•
/ɡʊdˈbʌɪ/
the words or actions that are used when someone leaves or is left

THIRD PERSON

With eyes full of rage Kaden pulled his blood-stained right hand back and rammed it straight into the middle of his punching bag, the seam splitting from the force he had used.

Still infuriated and dissatisfied, he left the entirely ruined object and walked up the stairs for a shower. His estate had two different basements, separated by a thick soundproof wall, one for training and practicing, the other for captives and torture.

Before he stepped into the shower Kaden sent a quick text to Giuliano with a simple order, bring him here now.

He showered as he anticipated the arrival of the man. When he reached the basement of torture, he could hear muffled, low yelps coming from the room at the end of the hallway.

A handsome grin spread on his face, it was a shame that it was one full of malice.

Giuliano greeted him with a nod which Kaden returned. "Hello." He said to the boy who resembled a frightened animal with sweat dripping down his face and neck, an innocent edge etched onto his features. "Do you know why you are here?" He asked him, the guy only shook his head frantically.

"You- you touched what is mine. I cannot accept that," Kaden informed him with a false look of sympathy. "You understand that, don't you, Austin?"

His entire being trembled, inside and out. The blind fold he wore on the way here was ripped off of him when he was sat on the chair he was currently sitting on. It was dark in the room until the familiar face of Giuliano turned on the light bulb hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room.

Austin recognized the man, he saw him at the house where they had picked up Alessia's friend. Was this about Alessia?

"A-Alessia?" He croaked, his throat dry.

The mob boss nodded his head. There was silence in the room before a smack sounded. Austin's head flung to the side from the force he was hit with, this man had smacked him with the back of his hand. "You don't say her name."

"I-I'm n-not interested in her! She is-is just a fr-friend!"

Kaden growled, "Do not dare lie to me."

"I-I swear! I- jus-just recently— I am gay!" He cried out as Kaden's body stilled. Giuliano in one of the corners of the room did not look that much surprised. "You're gay?"

"Yes-yes, Sir!"

"Giuliano, out." Instantly the younger one agreed and followed his boss's order. "He's gay?" He hissed, angered. Kaden looked so forward to beating him dead, but now he could not.

Kaden may habe been a monster yet only to those who deserved it, in this case the blond had deserved it for interacting with what was his. Gay people were not specifically on Kaden's hit list and now that he found out that this boy was gay and not interested in Alessia that way, he had two reasons for not killing him. It drove him mad.

For the moment Kaden was like a caged animal about to be unleashed with a single wrong movement. He was a ticking time bomb and now Giuliano also feared he would be there when he finally exploded.