LOTS MORE

168..* Not everyone is cheering for you. Some just want a front row seat so they can either watch the fall. or weep when you win.

169..* Whether I win or lose I'm gonna floss like a boss tonight.

170..* The secret of getting ahead is getting started!

171..* A bitch will only attack if she senses Fear.

172..* It seems that it's much easier for people to judge & gossip about other peoples business & lives rather than improve their own.

173..* If you trying win Stop looking over at the next bitch's plate. All that energy alone is setting you up to lose.

174..* The love B & Jay have for each other gives every lonely bitch hope lol

175..* Smart enough to make these Millions. Strong enough to bear the Children. Then get back to Business.

176..* She's not HEARTLESS, she just chooses to use her HEART LESS.

177..* You either elevating, or you depreciating.

178..* It's okay to trust, but never get too comfortable to where you can't see the obvious.

179..* Never place your happiness in the hands of man. Because once he's gone, so is your happiness.

180..* Most bitches smile for the camera, but someone who's truly happy finds herself smiling when no one is even around.

181..* If he's not contributing to your happiness, let him go.

182..* If his presence didn't make an Impact, then his absence won't make a Difference.

183..* Its okay to forgive a few mistakes, but to forgive the same mistake over and over again is just plain foolery.

184..* Don't expect a man without a vision to be able to see yours.

185..* Learn to give your absence to those who don't appreciate your presence.

186..* Men who are too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

187..* Never slow down for a man that can't keep up...slow niggas get left.

188..* Sometimes you gotta to kiss a few Frogs before you find your Prince.

189..* Never apologize for having high standards, you are choosey for a reason.

190..* Without standards, you'll settle for anything.

191..* The higher the heels. The higher her standards.

192..* Getting over it will get you a lot further than getting even.