FINALLY THE LAST OF THE QUOTES

285..* Quit chasing COAL when your DIAMOND is right in front of your eyes.

286..* The best revenge is happiness.. nothing drives a b*tch more crazy than seeing another b*tch actually living a good life.

287..* (F)ollow (O)ne (C)ourse (U)ntil (S)uccessful ⬅FOCUS

288..* Focus on your POTENTIAL instead of your limitations.

289..* Why be ordinary when you can be LEGENDARY.

290..* People want success but don't want to sacrifice anything. YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO SACRIFICE.

291..* It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.

292..* Today, do what no one else can do ➡YOU.

293..* If it's worth it, you won't give up. If you gave up, it wasn't worth it.

294..* Be a BOSS! Make decisions! Even if its the wrong one,, you either STAND for something or SIT yo ass down.

295..* My past may be MESSY but my future is SPOTLESS.

296..* The emptiest people are the ones who are so full of shit.

297..* Small minded people keep drama around because it feeds their Ego.

298..* You can hate me- but why Knock my Hustle? I'mma be the Queen no matter how ya'll shuffle.

299..* I am CONFIDENT because I can ADMIT who I am, what I've done, and LOVE myself for who I've become.

300..* The secret to getting ahead... is getting started!

301..* I never been a kept woman. Couldn't take a man's shit just to get the bills pd. Rather hustle but I do wonder what its like.

302..* Cup Runnith Over And Still We Grind

303..* Money is replaceable, but your TIME is not, don't let anyone waste it.

304..* Mind over Matter - Money over All....don't ever get dickstracted.. get money.

305..* These men will hang you out to dry like a towel rack... I'm all about 'I' – give the rest of the vowels back.

306..* Dream BIG... if you ain't dreaming big you might as well wake up.

307..* A woman has the last word in any argument. Anything a man says after that is the beginning of a new argument.

308..* You only have one life, so don't spend it focusing on what others want to see, focus on what you want to be.

309..* Rejection is God's way of saying wrong direction.

310..* You wanna know what's worst than finding out someone lied to you? Hearing them lie to you still after you've already found out the truth.

311..* Keep your lips sealed and make real moves, Actions have a mouth of their own.

312..* Someone will always be prettier. Someone will always be smarter. Someone will always be younger. But they will never be you.

313..* And When He Tells You , You Aint Nothin Dont Believe Him ; & If He Cant Learn To Love You , You Should Leave Him

314..* It sucks when you have someone in your heart and mind, but can't have in your arms =[

315..* Don't judge me until you know me. Don't underestimate me until you challenge me. And don't talk about me until you talk to me.

316..* Lies always change the truth stays the same, you can't be real with me you not even real with yourself.

317..* When you're holding in a lot, it's the smallest things that finally Break you.

318..* Don't ask God to give you a thousand dollars. Ask Him wisdom to achieve a million.

319..* Love can never be taught for it is to be learned; never be bought for it is to be given; never be old for it lives to last a lifetime.

320..* You fucking with them Suckas; you gone be ducking with them Suckas!

321..* Stay down, stay loyal, stay humble, stay hungry, stay out a broke bitch face, space, & place.

322..* Hate when I see a real woman with a fake man, a real hoe with a fake pimp, and a real bitch with a fake nigga, I thought Real recognize Real? -Eddie

323..* Never met a bitch that intimidates me.