More ND more ND More

122..* Stop looking for friends in a cut-throat environment. Sort through the ones you already have.

123..* Ambition is the new Sexy.

124..* MEN: Considering divorce? Just know that its Cheaper to Keep her; a boss don't play about her paper.

125..* You + Me; it = better math.

126..* I'm attracted to big dudes with Boss bellies. If he eating good then we eating good.

126..* Fifty Percent of These Bitches is Actors....The Other Half are Non-Fuckin Factors.

127..* Six inch walker. Slick shit talker.

128..* My A team B so relevant they don't want to C us.

129..* Only Bosses At My Table.

130..* Analyze your Circle. Anyone who is not an asset is a liability.

131..* If you not bringing nothing to the table; give up your seat.

132..* If your dreams don't scare you, they are not big enough.

133..* She's far from timid, only makes moves when her hearts in it, and lives the phrase Sky's The Limit.

134..* To accomplish great things we must first dream, then visualize, then plan... Then believe... Then act!

135..* I'm not living out my means, I'm living out my dreams.

135..* YOU are your biggest critic. Don't let anyone tell you something about you that YOU don't already know. Get familiar with YOU.

137..* Knowledge really is power.

138..* Boss Bitches discuss ideas. Bad Bitches discuss events. Basic Bitches discuss people.

139..* Stop LEANING on that man. If he FALLS...so will you.

140..* Never settle when you have a chance to WIN.

141..* Be Smart With His Money And Even Smarter With Yours

142..* Stop chasing what's NOW & create what's NEXT.